Crawltech.com - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Crawltech.com

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Savvy FREE SHIPPING!Artec Holiday Sale!

Closed Thread
Unread 07-28-2008, 12:42 PM   #16
MX_Jeeper
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Guys,

I'm trying to contact www.crawltech.com but the website is down, then I read this thread and I got concern about buying from them, I know this thread is a little bit old, so does any body can help me on how secure is to buy from them and if has any contact info (email, phone no., etc.)

MX_Jeeper is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2008, 03:27 PM   #17
Guswut
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX_Jeeper View Post
Guys,

I'm trying to contact www.crawltech.com but the website is down, then I read this thread and I got concern about buying from them, I know this thread is a little bit old, so does any body can help me on how secure is to buy from them and if has any contact info (email, phone no., etc.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcher View Post
We are not out of business nor plan on going out of business. Our site was shut down because we were switching servers. We have been swamped lately and cannot keep up with demand. For those disatisfied with our recent lack of customer service I fully understand and will go the extra mile to make sure everyone is taken care of.

If anyone would like to contact me personally you can reach me at 903-561-7800.

Bratcher
Seems that you didn't read the thread all that well, eh mate? It's from 2003, too, so you'd assume that if they were a 'scam' they'd have already been closed.

Also, their website isn't down (for me at least, your DNS-mileage may vary).
Unread 07-28-2008, 10:06 PM   #18
toaster
1993 XJ Cherokee 

as far as i know they are still in business. i talked to the owner a few weeks ago, and on of my buddys went by there a couple weeks ago and they were still open. i can run by there if its really important. they are just about 5 miles from my house. and today i was at a buddys shop right around the corner and they had crawltech cards on the desk from last week.

Last edited by toaster; 07-28-2008 at 10:07 PM.. Reason: boobs
toaster is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.