Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

A Christmas membership giveaway thread

2K views 33 replies 16 participants last post by  BlueBadger 
#1 ·
JF has donated a 1 year premium membership for us to give somebody in recognition of the Christmas season this year.
Put your Santa hat on and tell me who we should give it to and why. Who's always ready to help a fellow jeeper out around here with support or good advice, or who just brings good humor and makes you laugh?
I'll take nominations for the next two weeks cause we've got to give it away by Christmas! :cheers2:

#4 ·
I actually think MC should get it because:

a) he's actually helpful
b) everyone I would normally consider already has a membership
c) he is still letting me follow him on Instagram
d) Ron Swanson

also, post 1k

also, Chris, my membership shouldn't have run out since I won CoTM in March, and I was supposed to get a year tacked on to my previous membership. Anything you can do about this?

#12 ·
I must say, when I first came to the forum, I knew a little about Jeeps. When first reading post by Motorcharge, I thought he was a pompous *** hole. I wanted to throat punch him with every arrogant post of his I read. Then I realized, he's not arrogant, he's just tired of seeing the same damn, "what will my XJ look like with 3" of lift and 30" tires" post from the people too lazy to use the search box. But with what I now know, which is still minimal, I would vote either Motorcharge for the membership, or myself.... cause I'm greedy and like free things, hell lets be honest here.

#22 ·
Basically this.

Still think your a little "that ****s too mainstream" at heart ( :laugh: ) but you are definitely well informed and helpful when people dont ask stupid questions. Plus you are active on the forum daily, which IMO is important. You definitely want someone thats going to USE it.

I vote MC. Im starting to forget what Ron Swanson looks like.

#27 ·
Thanks for everyone's input here. Based on your responses, we'll all be looking at Motorcharge's avatar until next Christmas. :eek::eek:

Merry Christmas everybody! :cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.