Cherokee Photoshoot - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Cherokee Photoshoot

Introducing the Quart Crate...JK Front Axle TrussVANCO DUAL MODE KNUCKLE 15" and 16" Big Brake ki

Reply
Unread 01-20-2013, 07:04 PM   #1
Bluebyu12
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bethpage, New York
Posts: 32
Cherokee Photoshoot

<3 my jeep. Only had her since October and have done so much already. Let me know what you think of the pics










heres what she looked like when i bought her a few months back


Bluebyu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2013, 07:35 PM   #2
RSWiser
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Provo, Utah
Posts: 34
Nice. I like the painted wheels. Been thinking about doing my.


Need to wait a while. Temperature is only 9 degrees F. Right now.
RSWiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2013, 07:41 PM   #3
Bluebyu12
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bethpage, New York
Posts: 32
yeah i did mine in plastidip first to make sure i liked it. and then after a few times of wheeling it started coming off so I peeled the dip off and used rusoleum bedliner in a can. good stuff!
Bluebyu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2013, 09:21 PM   #4
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur
 
Tom95YJ's Avatar
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 8,330
Nice flex pics with the fork lift
__________________
'89 YJ The Smurf Build Thread
'99 XJ Black Betty Build Thread
Tom95YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2013, 09:23 PM   #5
alexrule123
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Posts: 7,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post
Nice flex pics with the fork lift
Where is your fork lift? Sounds like someone is jealous...
__________________
Quote:
The great thing about UDP jokes is no one cares if you get them or not.
2001 Cherokee Limited: My Build Thread
2005 Pontiac GTO 6.0L (DD)
May 2013 COTM
alexrule123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2013, 11:32 PM   #6
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur
 
Tom95YJ's Avatar
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 8,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrule123 View Post
Where is your fork lift? Sounds like someone is jealous...
I don't need a fork lift to show my flex I use the trail to show off my flex !
__________________
'89 YJ The Smurf Build Thread
'99 XJ Black Betty Build Thread
Tom95YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2013, 11:36 PM   #7
straightsixjeep
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ks
Posts: 2,182
Fork lift flex pic is sick, nice work on the angry cherokee!
straightsixjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 12:09 PM   #8
Bluebyu12
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bethpage, New York
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post
I don't need a fork lift to show my flex I use the trail to show off my flex !
I live on long island, not to may places to wheel here besides the beach. and i dont like sand lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightsixjeep View Post
Fork lift flex pic is sick, nice work on the angry cherokee!
thank you, shes a good DD next to my procharged 2012 stang
Bluebyu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 01:47 PM   #9
XJ_girl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: , Connecticut
Posts: 28
About how much money did you put into all the extras? Like the lift kit, rack, Exe. And what brand are they?
XJ_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 05:16 PM   #10
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur
 
Tom95YJ's Avatar
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 8,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebyu12 View Post
I live on long island, not to may places to wheel here besides the beach. and i dont like sand lol.



thank you, shes a good DD next to my procharged 2012 stang
I can understand being landlocked in the concrete jungle would drive me insane. You should take a trip to Rausch Creek in pa I always saw guys from NY there whenever I went there to go wheeling !

Do you have pics of the Stang ?
__________________
'89 YJ The Smurf Build Thread
'99 XJ Black Betty Build Thread
Tom95YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 08:29 PM   #11
Bluebyu12
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bethpage, New York
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ_girl View Post
About how much money did you put into all the extras? Like the lift kit, rack, Exe. And what brand are they?
coils and shocks are rough country 3", rear leafs are rustys 3.5", RC track bar, rustys Tcase drop, yakima roof rack, general grabber 31" AT2s, hella 500 black magics, camo head liner, bangin stereo, zone discos,quadratec rear brake line, 2011 challenger resonator as a muffler and some VHT + canned bedliner haha

don't know how much i sunk in, but within just a few months i made a tired jeep into a nice daily driver that will see some occasional off road. did a lot of maitance too, pinion seal, valve cover gasket, all the fluids new coolant lines, tstat, plugs, wires, dizzy..and so much more haha i have a lot of man hours in this baby.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post
I can understand being landlocked in the concrete jungle would drive me insane. You should take a trip to Rausch Creek in pa I always saw guys from NY there whenever I went there to go wheeling !

Do you have pics of the Stang ?
and hell yeah, shes a 3.7 V6 with a procharger makes 410rwhp about 470hp to the crank











https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTx17QPaGXE

Last edited by Bluebyu12; 01-22-2013 at 08:55 PM..
Bluebyu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 08:33 PM   #12
straightsixjeep
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ks
Posts: 2,182
I dont like fords but that thing is nasty.
straightsixjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 09:21 PM   #13
Bluebyu12
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bethpage, New York
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by straightsixjeep View Post
I dont like fords but that thing is nasty.
thanks man, put a lot of hard work into her. not as much as the jeep but still haha
Bluebyu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 09:22 PM   #14
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur
 
Tom95YJ's Avatar
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 8,330
Nice looking Stang ! I bet you take the GT drivers by surprise !
__________________
'89 YJ The Smurf Build Thread
'99 XJ Black Betty Build Thread
Tom95YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 09:55 PM   #15
KG8893
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Middletown, Maryland
Posts: 1,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebyu12 View Post
coils and shocks are rough country 3", rear leafs are rustys 3.5", RC track bar, rustys Tcase drop, yakima roof rack, general grabber 31" AT2s, hella 500 black magics, camo head liner, bangin stereo, zone discos,quadratec rear brake line, 2011 challenger resonator as a muffler and some VHT + canned bedliner haha

don't know how much i sunk in, but within just a few months i made a tired jeep into a nice daily driver that will see some occasional off road. did a lot of maitance too, pinion seal, valve cover gasket, all the fluids new coolant lines, tstat, plugs, wires, dizzy..and so much more haha i have a lot of man hours in this baby.



: drool:
__________________
I'm not saying we should kill stupid people... Just get rid of all the warning labels...
If you find my comments to "infer" something, they don't. Go to hell.
Built Not Bought #666
KG8893 is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.