Cherokee Lift Mod - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Cherokee Lift Mod

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 10-21-2013, 12:18 PM   #16
DunmerBoy
eXJpedition

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBL823
Sounds like a piece of cake, any suggestions on the lift kits? Looking to go cheap but correct no pucks and coat hanger here lol
Are you doing 2 or 3? For 2 old man emu makes a good kit and for 3 I have the Rustys off-road springs in front and like them a lot so their 3 inch kit might be worth looking into, although I have no experience with their leafs

College Student in Genetics, Jeeper and musician

- Build Thread -
DunmerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2013, 01:08 PM   #17
TBL823
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I might just go for 3 for a just in case type deal I'm on the fence of keeping this stock and buying another to jack the **** out of it for fun and put recreation insurance on it I'm just moving through the planning stage here depends if I sell my crotch rocket or not I might just put a 6 inch lift on another jeep and go big or go home
TBL823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2013, 02:45 PM   #18
cbenez1
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunmerBoy View Post
Are you doing 2 or 3? For 2 old man emu makes a good kit and for 3 I have the Rustys off-road springs in front and like them a lot so their 3 inch kit might be worth looking into, although I have no experience with their leafs
I run their 4.5 rear leafs and like them a lot.
cbenez1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.