cherokee halo headlights lets see them!! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > cherokee halo headlights lets see them!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 01-30-2011, 09:50 AM   #16
purpmasterflex
1999 XJ Cherokee 

haven't hooked up the halo part :/ butttt i was putting on my tube fender flares yesterday so thats why i didn't get around to it only have the lights and marker lights in

heres the pic so far

Unread 01-30-2011, 06:34 PM   #17
imthehink
2005 WK 

Looks good
imthehink is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2011, 06:38 PM   #18
Hussler
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Never seen them on a jeep, but thats probably because they are sssssuuuuppppeerrr rice. Remember, your halos will be rectangular
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorderC View Post
I see you also twizzled your scart lead. Well done! :thumbsup:
92 XJ with ARB's, 5" lift, too much armor, 33's and some other garbage
Hussler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-31-2011, 07:52 AM   #19
purpmasterflex
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussler View Post
Never seen them on a jeep, but thats probably because they are sssssuuuuppppeerrr rice. Remember, your halos will be rectangular
not going to have them on all the time only hooked up to a switch to put on once in a while chilllllllll aha
Unread 01-31-2011, 02:46 PM   #20
jheld95xj
1995 XJ Cherokee 

want to see pics, i thought about putting them on my xj to, but didnt know how they would look being rectangle and all...... my brother put them on his chevy and those headlights are pretty boxy but it looks badass, especially when he rolls with just the fog lights and halos on.....
jheld95xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-31-2011, 03:41 PM   #21
NJXJ91
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheld95xj View Post
want to see pics, i thought about putting them on my xj to, but didnt know how they would look being rectangle and all...... my brother put them on his chevy and those headlights are pretty boxy but it looks badass, especially when he rolls with just the fog lights and halos on.....
the halo's dont have to be rectangular. They can go around the projector in a circle.
NJXJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-31-2011, 04:17 PM   #22
jheld95xj
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJXJ91 View Post
the halo's dont have to be rectangular. They can go around the projector in a circle.
yeah that definitely looks the best but do you know if they sell that model for cherokees'? all ive seen for them is the rectangle version.
Unread 01-31-2011, 06:22 PM   #23
purpmasterflex
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheld95xj View Post
yeah that definitely looks the best but do you know if they sell that model for cherokees'? all ive seen for them is the rectangle version.
they do sell the ones that aren't rectangle they are just more expensive check ebay, if you can't find themfor cherokees just look up the size of the headlight
Unread 02-01-2011, 07:53 AM   #24
Shanker67
1999 XJ Cherokee 

hey purp, could you take a picture of them at night so i can see what the visibility looks like? I need something legal that is better than my stock headlamps for sure...also is this what you got?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/7-DIA...ht_3759wt_1165
Shanker67 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2011, 09:59 AM   #25
purpmasterflex
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanker67 View Post
hey purp, could you take a picture of them at night so i can see what the visibility looks like? I need something legal that is better than my stock headlamps for sure...also is this what you got?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/7-DIA...ht_3759wt_1165
these are the ones i got

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_7624wt_939

and heres a picture i have not great ill have to get another one, they are kind of blue but very clear

Unread 02-01-2011, 10:03 AM   #26
JeepMan95ZJ
2001 XJ Cherokee 

These dont seem to differ from HID's
Unread 02-01-2011, 10:33 AM   #27
Spokes
Mall Crawler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

can u get some better pics?

Red 00 XJ lifted
Build -->http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...hread-1280981/
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussler737 View Post
because anyone can drive a wrangler
Spokes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2011, 10:41 AM   #28
Shanker67
1999 XJ Cherokee 

they look like HIDS but aren't they stright plug in? did you have to do any wiring for that there ash? (i'm inviting myself to call you ash)
Unread 02-01-2011, 10:45 AM   #29
jheld95xj
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpmasterflex View Post
these are the ones i got

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_7624wt_939

and heres a picture i have not great ill have to get another one, they are kind of blue but very clear

looks pretty good, can you get a pic with just the halos on?
Unread 02-01-2011, 11:12 AM   #30
Shanker67
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Those are just the Halo's arent they? marker lights and driving lights always on

and i already bought white markers and running lights, but i guess i can guy that whole kit and have extra covers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.