Check out this PIMP tight crawler - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Check out this PIMP tight crawler

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 01-29-2013, 02:52 PM   #16
XJ99XJ
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Been thinking about building a DD 2wd aswell maybe even lowering the thing who knows haha

Unread 01-29-2013, 05:57 PM   #17
austin6137
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post
Obviously you didn't click the link.
Other then the wheels, lowering springs and bumper, its a really clean xj. I don't see the big deal, alot of the mods are no different then most lifted ones. Its not that bad there is far worse ones around
90 - xj laredo- 4.5" rough country lift, 6.5" of total lift with drop brackets, zj disc brakes on c8.25, olympic winch bumper, jcr upper and lower quarter armor, IRO hack-n-tap and rock sliders and rear bumper. rugged ridge 8500lb winch. Spartan locker up front. With a jd yellow paint job, 97+ front end and bushwacker cut out flares. 35's
austin6137 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2013, 06:34 PM   #18
Project1
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin6137 View Post
Other then the wheels, lowering springs and bumper, its a really clean xj. I don't see the big deal, alot of the mods are no different then most lifted ones. Its not that bad there is far worse ones around
Problem? ..... The subject says "Check out this PIMP tight crawler"
....not .... check out this problem ..... Cake? Who has cake? What?

Hey to each their own ..... Lots of people hate on my doorless xj all the time but their not driving it so F'm..... Just checking out his xj.... Hey I would still wheel the hell out of it.
Unread 01-29-2013, 09:37 PM   #19
mschi772
Web Wheeler

1997 XJ Cherokee 

That's actually a pretty decent street XJ. The front spoiler is too much imo, but you guys really need to chill. It's 2wd (allegedly--the ad makes no mention of this), and this person used some quality products and doesn't seem to have half-*ssed it. Sometimes I think most of you guys would prefer it if every Jeep was lifted with 31+ inch tires on black steel wheels. Ugh, what an insanely boring world that would be. You may not all be car people in the sense that you can appreciate automobiles as an art and form of expression and instead just see them as tools (i.e. wheelers), but try to be open minded. This guy seems to have put more work and care into this XJ than many hardcore wheelers put into their cookie-cutter rigs.

I'd proudly own and drive that XJ after ripping that front spoiler off and changing its wheels/tires. I don't mind that the wheels are bigger and the tires are low-profile (it's a 2wd street Jeep), but the style doesn't appeal to me. They don't work with the rest of the Jeep's looks imo. Overall tire diameter looks too small, too, but now I'm really nit-picking. The seats still look pretty nice, but I do wish people took better care of their leather; it can last a long time if taken care of, but people always neglect it.
mschi772 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2013, 12:29 AM   #20
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschi772
That's actually a pretty decent street XJ. The front spoiler is too much imo, but you guys really need to chill. It's 2wd (allegedly--the ad makes no mention of this), and this person used some quality products and doesn't seem to have half-*ssed it. Sometimes I think most of you guys would prefer it if every Jeep was lifted with 31+ inch tires on black steel wheels. Ugh, what an insanely boring world that would be. You may not all be car people in the sense that you can appreciate automobiles as an art and form of expression and instead just see them as tools (i.e. wheelers), but try to be open minded. This guy seems to have put more work and care into this XJ than many hardcore wheelers put into their cookie-cutter rigs.

I'd proudly own and drive that XJ after ripping that front spoiler off and changing its wheels/tires. I don't mind that the wheels are bigger and the tires are low-profile (it's a 2wd street Jeep), but the style doesn't appeal to me. They don't work with the rest of the Jeep's looks imo. Overall tire diameter looks too small, too, but now I'm really nit-picking. The seats still look pretty nice, but I do wish people took better care of their leather; it can last a long time if taken care of, but people always neglect it.
Well put. I like the chin spoiler it is a spoiler for the scca xj's I can not remember where to get them but the were sold at one point in time

Sent from iPhoneusing JeepForum
Unread 01-30-2013, 03:01 AM   #21
tofuzeppelin

2001 TJ Wrangler 

ITS RUST FREE!!!! Everything else is easy bolt on stuff, Easy-Peezy

WTB TJ hard top, let me know what cha got
tofuzeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2013, 09:30 AM   #22
Project1
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschi772 View Post

Art

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.