Check out my paint job and bushwakers - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Check out my paint job and bushwakers

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-21-2008, 08:18 AM   #16
dcorn
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by natexj View Post
2 extra rack bars.I drilled two holes then put bolts then a nut to keep it there then set the rim on it and used the stock wing nuts.And the highlift is used the same way drill/big bolt/nut on the top side to keep it there then put the high lift on and then a wing nut to keep the hL there.Its actually pretty sturdy.The key is to have three bars for the tire, so it balances it.You can kinda see it.
Awesome man, thanks. My hi-lift definitely needs to go on the roof, I'm tired of it taking up all the roof in the back.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.