Cheapest soft 8's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Cheapest soft 8's

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueBlack Friday SALE! Up to 20% off at Diode Dynamics!Metalcloak's Black Friday & Small Business Saturday Sa

Unread 07-19-2008, 11:00 PM   #1
natexj
1987 XJ Cherokee 

Cheapest soft 8's

Wheres the cheapest places to find soft 8's...Since i cant find any used.Just curios.Thanks

natexj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-20-2008, 12:18 AM   #2
ReconMill
Flat-4 Turbo

There is always somebody selling them on here. If you check the classifieds often you can score a decent deal. As a matter of fact id sell mine if i had the money to buy something else. But i dont have 600 or 800 to drop into wheels.
ReconMill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-20-2008, 02:27 AM   #3
natexj
1987 XJ Cherokee 

Believe it or not i havent had any luck on some soft 8's 3.73 bckspaced but i just found some 38.00pr rim.
natexj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-20-2008, 11:35 AM   #4
ReconMill
Flat-4 Turbo

well yeah, i guess depending on what backspacing you want it would be harder. 38 per rim isnt too bad. I think that is the lowest ive seen since the prices of steel went up.
ReconMill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-20-2008, 09:38 PM   #5
Foreveralout

igot mine at discount tire for 25 bucks a pop. they were running $100 off any set of four rim special or something like that. check their website. i got mine in january btw.
Foreveralout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2008, 10:24 AM   #6
93JeepZJ

i ordered mine from www.summitracing.com
93JeepZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.