Cast your vote for the September Cherokee Of The Month!!! - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Cast your vote for the September Cherokee Of The Month!!!

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

View Poll Results: September Cherokee Of The Month?
Muddy97Cherokee 2 4.88%
rugsucka 6 14.63%
JeepN4KC 17 41.46%
rubiprime 2 4.88%
DNFJ 12 29.27%
Luke95 2 4.88%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 09-24-2013, 05:26 PM   #46
AKIQPilot
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Nice. Congrats to Jeepin for KC. And big props to all the other guys who entered this month.

[CENTER][URL="https://www.youtube.com/user/AKIQPilot"]My Youtube Channel[/URL][/CENTER]
AKIQPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2013, 04:12 AM   #47
DNFJ
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepN4KC View Post
Thank you to everyone that cast their votes in this month's contest!

I appreciate all the votes for my XJ - I know I've thrown my rig in the mix pretty much every month but it finally paid off.

There are some great Jeeps on the XJ side of JeepForum and I'm happy to be one of the Cherokees of the Month!

I find it ironic that the 2 front runners in this month's competition have gone out of service by the end of the balloting.

Hopefully within the week I'll have mine up and running again..........
Curse of the COTM? Only time will tell.
Built Not Bought #704
DNFJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.