Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

can you help?

368 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  91xjgawes 
#1 ·
My name is matt. this is my first time on the site, looking for a little help from some well experinced people. i get my lisence in janurary, but already have a jeep. it is 2000 grand cherokee v6 2x4. im not real familar with jeeps, and was wanting to buy a suspension lift since the back shocks are almost gone. can someone tell me if all lifts are the same or are there 4x4 and 2x4. i know on chevy trucks the front axle is different on 2x4 and 4x4. also i want to know what is the biggest tire i can mount if i have a 2" suspension lift. and does anyone know what the best sounding after market muffler is on a v6 jeep. everyone tells me to install a flowmaster. i dont wont it loud but want a pretty good rumble. thanks for all who helps

#2 ·
First off its a inline 6 and second of all the lifts would proably only be slightly different. Check around on here and you will find tons of info on the GC. Also a 2-4x4 swap isn't as hard as it may seem at first. :thumbsup:

#3 ·
you have a grand cherokee not a cherokee so you should use the GC forum. you should also try to use the search button as many of the questions you asked come up every other post. the lift will be the same for 2 wheel and four wheel drive on your jeep, and you have a straight 6 , not a v6

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.