can u put Dakota Pickup Rear Leafs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > can u put Dakota Pickup Rear Leafs

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 08-09-2008, 08:26 PM   #1
burnsandrew62
1993 XJ Cherokee 

can u put Dakota Pickup Rear Leafs

i have a 1993 sport and i'm a little tight on money and was talking to a buddy of mine and he said i could put Dakota Pickup Rear Leafs on my jeep to get a little more lift out the backend and put a bigger coil on the front is this true

burnsandrew62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2008, 09:12 PM   #2
LCFRJEEP
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Here ya go. Good Luck.
http://www.lunghd.com/Tech_Articles/...udget_Lift.htm
Unread 08-09-2008, 10:29 PM   #3
broncofire75
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Yup if they are from the older spring under axle ones. Also, S10s, Blazers, and a lot of 4 leafed under axle leafs will work. They have more arch and a decent spring rate to lift your XJ a few inches.

Most like this way to lift better than an AAL because it doesnt make the ride as bad as a regular AAL.
-Shaved 8.25 w/HD shafts/Auburn LS/4:10s, HP30 w/ Lock-right, sliders, HD track bar bracket, AA SYE, AppA TC skid, AFE intake, Magnaflow exhaust, Bored TB-
broncofire75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.