build help? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > build help?

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 10-21-2013, 04:35 PM   #1
jakezimmer

build help?

i just got a 2000 jeep Cherokee it came with a 6in rough country with 33's I have never mudded a jeep before I was always into truck but now im trying out the jeeps. I was wondering if I could get some help I hear that the jeeps cant handle big tires I have 35-12.5-15 super swamper off my truck I wanted to run them but im scared they might be to big. could someone tell me if that will work or what up grades I could do to make them work. thanks

jakezimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2013, 07:08 PM   #2
chris87xj
Jeepaholic

1987 XJ Cherokee 

Welcome to the forum.
Sounds like you've got enough lift anyway, hopefully it's long arms. You'll probably still want to do some wheel well trimming, and if you plan on any serious wheeling, bigger axles may be in your future.
I moved this thread to non-tech to encourage casual discussion of options.

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

JeepForum.com/IndyORV@Redbird-SRA
COTY 2009

Enter Your Jeep in the April COTM Contest... NAOW!!
chris87xj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.