bomz racing seats. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > bomz racing seats.

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comCCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 02-27-2013, 05:59 PM   #1
tmarcum51
1998 XJ Cherokee 

bomz racing seats.

My jeep is still a dd and my seats are broke.. are these seats comfortable?

20130211101650e2819a2ee5fdef537fea0c15c7a4e5df.regular.jpeg  
Unread 02-27-2013, 09:24 PM   #2
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

I have never heard if them they are probably a knockoff which usually are not comfortable at all compared to the real deal. The 2 most comfortable seats I've ever sat in that were aftermarket were corbeau baja rs's. and master craft seats.

Sent from iPhoneusing JeepForum
Unread 04-22-2013, 12:32 PM   #3
Jeepman82
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I just bought a pair of these from a friend that had them in his 78 CJ build. He didn't like the grey with black, but said they're really comfortable, which I'll second. For not being a more expensive brand name racing seat, they are pretty comfortable. Memory foam sides that aren't Crap. Recliner is a plus. I was actually just browsing the forum to see if anyone had installed a set and how they removed their stock YJ seats. It's a decent enough day here in Western Pa to knock this little project out, as I do my own installs in the yard...no garage. Ha! Plus, my drivers side seat had been stuck in the reclined position since I bought the Jeep four years ago....and I cannot take it anymore!
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
Jeepman82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 12:36 PM   #4
Jeepman82
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I'm a bit slow today....that picture....those are the seats I bought, and my buddy's Jeep and garage. Hahaha
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
Jeepman82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.