Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

biggn235's XJ Sport build

39K views 361 replies 31 participants last post by  biggn235 
#1 ·
I was going to wait till I was finished with my lift and tires before I started a build thread but I decided it was time to get it going.

My XJ is a 1999 Sport, Gun Metal Blue.
AW4
NP231
D30/8.25
Body has 176k miles, engine was replaced in 09 (have receipts) and has 95k.

She has been used and abused by her PO and needs a little love. Here it is the day I got it home. (April 29th)

That last pic is kinda dark but you can see the broken leaf that is hanging down on the driver's side. Sooo much sag.

See less See more
#345 ·
I thought you bought the 240 to replace the jeep so why did you sell it to? Anyways good thing you wernt jeepless for long

#347 ·
Ya they come first. But when you make another build thread post the link on here so we all can follow again : D

#349 ·
New Jeep looks like a good start!! Sorry to see the other go after some nice work, but a clean slate to build from is just as fun!! I bet it doesnt stay stock long. Deep down you know it's true. ;)

#350 ·
VegasGT said:
New Jeep looks like a good start!! Sorry to see the other go after some nice work, but a clean slate to build from is just as fun!! I bet it doesnt stay stock long. Deep down you know it's true. ;)
Ya its a jeep thing haha

#355 ·
Haha yeah yeah

Looking forward to the new build! Interesting how we both sold our built 99's for stock green 98's. I too had plans to leave mine alone but it wont be much longer til I lose my mind and start spending haha
Haha I noticed that too, and yeah you will be buying stuff before you know it, I ordered a few little things today.

#354 ·
Looking forward to the new build! Interesting how we both sold our built 99's for stock green 98's. I too had plans to leave mine alone but it wont be much longer til I lose my mind and start spending haha

#361 ·
Well my membership is about to expire in a few minutes. I'll renew that as soon as I can. But I have over 60 pictures of the new Jeep uploaded and ready to go. So keep an eye out for biggn235's XJ Sport build II

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.