Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

biggest cherokee

109K views 200 replies 83 participants last post by  WestTennXJ 
#1 ·
whast the biggest cherokee youve ever seen, if you have pics post em.

once i saw a 14" cherokee, but it was also the biggest piece ive ever seen

#152 ·
cruzmyxj said:
I really cant tell if those are stock axles or not. I really cant even tell if the front is an axle or not. If you look closer, the "rear links" are not links. The rear is leaf sprung. Those are traction bars.
I couldn't think of the term, thanks for correcting me. My point was that the whole rear end seems very fragile. (but I guess for mud bogging it would do)

#154 ·
hkusp40 said:
Like someone else already pointed out, it's in Florida, and we don't have rocks. We have mud.

Obviously he has full-size tires, and his set-up with the steps and everything is pefectly fine for playing around in the mud, which is what we do here.

As for the flag, I don't know if you have anything against the South, or just automatically assume he's a "redneck" (who's living in a subdivision). He obviously flies the US flag as well (driver's window), so if you judge people by what flag they fly, then I think that you're talking about yurselves as well (unless you hate the US flag, in which case I don't see any problem in you leaving this great country).

:rantoff:
hey i am a redneck and i dont fly the flag hahahaha lighten up guys:cheers2: :laugh:

#158 ·
Duh, of course he's got bigger tires... though why he's not running them is anyone's guess. Looks like he might fit in the garage with the stockers on there though.
Ok, so what's the big deal about it? Yeah, it looks funny. He was probly just takin a pic of it for kicks. I probly would.

Good, because I didn't see your point about stating he was also flying the US flag...
People were judging him based on the Confederate flag hanging in the garage...How do you know he wasn't that way because of the US flag?

You sure? 'Cuz that's what your ancestors fought for, and if you fly the flag in support of them... well... :p (ps: my forefathers also fought on the side of the Confederacy). ;)
I fly the flag in honor of them. That's why I also fly a lot of other flags. I'm just more proud of the Confederate flag and what it stands for than most others.

#159 ·
Bryson said:
Granted there are other "reasons" why people fly the flag, but I havn't met anyone that has one that isn't a racist and/or extreemly ignorant.
that guy must be from FL, because he has a redneck camo truck .........
I went to Nathan Bedford Forrest High School, and our Mascot was hmmm a Rebel... I'm not a racist or "ignorant" …you sir are a master of LOGIC.

#166 ·
If I had the white jeep I would ditch the crazy rear link setup and put a regular setup on it and add 35 s thats about whats the max you probley fit on there with out trimming. But then again it would suck rock crawling because its so dang high.. I be afraid to tipp over.

#167 ·
HeepToJeep said:
You said Florida right? The wheels are temporary, it originally had propellers on each hub.....some Cuban refugees drove it across the Atlantic in an immigration attempt. (hence the stove-pipe snorkle)

Wm
Actually the Jeep had to high of a COG and kept capsizing in the high seas, they traded in for a more suitable GMC pickup truck.

#174 ·
i was just going to post up that ems cherokee....it has unimogs with 54's i think

#176 ·
i'm pretty sure he had one tons in it with 38's or 39's before he put the mogs in

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.