biggest cherokee - Page 14 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > biggest cherokee

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 02-11-2012, 07:56 PM   #196
XJAbuzer
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntingman27062 View Post
mine... 40x17r16.5in Gumbo mudders (they were barn stored and like brand new... long time discontinued lol)... and only 4.5in of lift... course super wide 06 super duty axles i could have cleared them on OEM suspension...

You have to be signed into the Cherokee forums to see your pics.

My Youtube Channel

1979 CJ-5 304 V-8, T-150 3 speed, Dana 20, Dana 30 front, AMC 20 rear, Sold

Anyways, I wanna go wheelin'!
XJAbuzer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2012, 09:01 PM   #197
huntingman27062

well thats gay... CF got bought out by IB... some big company and they screwed up a lot of this stuff... lol... ill try and fix it cause it looks fine on my screen... thats weird...
huntingman27062 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2012, 09:08 PM   #198
huntingman27062

cant edit it already either... figured i had at least a couple days if i wanted lol... need to read over the rules and regs here again i guess... forget them all after reading all the forums... lol...

hows that?

still got a long ways to go before its driving under its own power... cage isnt even attached yet... was used off another XJ... lol...
Unread 02-11-2012, 09:38 PM   #199
XJAbuzer
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I can see them now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntingman27062 View Post
well thats gay... CF got bought out by IB... some big company and they screwed up a lot of this stuff... lol... ill try and fix it cause it looks fine on my screen... thats weird...

I couldnt see them until I signed into Cherokee forum. Once I was signed in, I could see the pics here.

My Youtube Channel

1979 CJ-5 304 V-8, T-150 3 speed, Dana 20, Dana 30 front, AMC 20 rear, Sold

Anyways, I wanna go wheelin'!
XJAbuzer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2012, 09:51 PM   #200
huntingman27062

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJAbuzer View Post
I can see them now.

I couldnt see them until I signed into Cherokee forum. Once I was signed in, I could see the pics here.
the first ones were URL copies from CF... the new ones are from facebook... guess IB changed how that works... not liking... if i do the same from CF to facebook i shows a tirerack ad instead till someone opens it... dont like that either...
Unread 02-11-2012, 10:49 PM   #201
WestTennXJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990xjnut View Post

IDK about you guys but thats the worlds biggest shackle Ive seen. is that necessary?
There are bigger shackles, for sure. Necessary? No.

2011 WK2 Limited (Wife's)
WestTennXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.