Better, And Redder Build Thread. - Page 22 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Better, And Redder Build Thread.

Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsWe have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!TJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Unread 11-28-2011, 06:48 PM   #316
Joshharris98xj
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokes

than why do u keep reading/posting in it? u really need to get a life, **** off dude. if u dont like something dont keep reading/posting in it. Ive yet to see any pics of your jeeps being actually wheeled.

yeha im a noob, that is y u "started to build your jeep" after seeing my other other. im allowed to ***** about how my jeep is going to ride. i dont half *** stuff, and when i installed the half assed lift i was pissed. as i said above **** off. if u dont have anything nice to say dont say it. ive been on here for 3 years, never put anyone down, said anything negative about anyones jeeps. but u and dirt dirver have been really pissing me off, i mean DD bough me a memebership cause of how i acted on this forum. im tired of hearing negative stuff about how my thread sucks and this and that and how i dont like how the lift rides, but tough ****. its called a forum for a reason, everyone can post their thoughts and opions on it. no one hsa a gun to your head to read my build.

i heard through the grape vine the guy got sick, so im gonna just give it time and see what happens. good things come to those who wait.

as for the lift issue with RC, i called today just to get some questions and make sure i got the correct parts... well i get some dude who sounded pissed at the world... he told me "i probably measured wrong" and "didnt know what i was talking about" and that a XJ will sag 2-3" no matter what. i told him i looked up the factory ride height specs and it was still 6-7" over that. he said they were probably wrong. sooo i told him i was simply calling to get some info and due to his reaction and additude i wanted my money back, his reply was to tell me their address.

so i had to go cause of work, so after work i called back and asked to speak with a manager, but i couldnt get one, the wait was to long. blah blah, so i ended up speaking with some from here on JF (not gonna mention their name) but he was very nice and helpful and i told him the ordeal with the other "dickhead" and im going to uninstall the lift tomorrow and send it back and put my jeep back to factory height for now.

its a shame that one person can ruin a company name like that, but after that phone call i doubt ill use anything RC again... its sad to say but that was just piss poor support.
TRUE that bro!

Joshharris98xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-28-2011, 06:50 PM   #317
Spokes
Mall Crawler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeekid58 View Post
Go with Clayton! You will pay more but it will be worth it. I'm still reading ur threads man. Good lick hope it works out.
seriously thinking about it! thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregB_00XJ View Post
Wow that just plain sucks. I have had nothing but stellar service from RC, I guess it is not from the dude you spoke to. It really is too bad when people put on their poopy-pants face and drop attitude all over their customers. One bad customer experience can lead to a bad reputation with a lot of people.

Sucks all the same. At least they are refunding your money.
yeha, it does suck. i LOVED my RC series 2 3" lift, was awesome!!!! Honestly i would buy it again for another jeep... im not going to bad mouth the company, im just saying since that guy was a dick, im returning this currently lift. if he was nice i probably would have delt with it until i had enough $ to upgrade to LA. But now it is just the point of the matter that im returning it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by egodfrey View Post
Your choice is your choice, if you were unhappy, theres no since in keeping it when it can be returned

My suggestion is bilstien 5150 shocks and longarms on your next lift, that will give you the best ride quality.
yeah, and odds are those items will be on my next jeep lol

Red 00 XJ lifted
Build -->http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...hread-1280981/
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussler737 View Post
because anyone can drive a wrangler
Spokes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-28-2011, 06:51 PM   #318
Spokes
Mall Crawler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshharris98xj View Post
TRUE that bro!
ok good i dont feel like an *** haha i just hate when ppl dont **** on a forum and put ppl down, its not the point of the forum.

Red 00 XJ lifted
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Unread 11-28-2011, 07:06 PM   #319
Spokes
Mall Crawler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Red 00 XJ lifted
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Unread 11-28-2011, 07:28 PM   #320
cherokeekid58
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Seriously WTF!? Hahahahahaha

So far it seems correlated to OCD and the need to look at one's poop."
cherokeekid58 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-28-2011, 07:31 PM   #321
Spokes
Mall Crawler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Seriously WTF!? Hahahahahaha
i was loading a video on u-tube and i started searching funny stuff and found that lmao i was cracking up... here is the video i was uploading... dont mind my editing skills just threw it together quick.

Red 00 XJ lifted
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Unread 11-28-2011, 07:49 PM   #322
cherokeekid58
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Dude that looks like so much fun. I always wanted a dirtbike/quad but no one wanted to trade my ZJ for one. Lol

Unread 11-28-2011, 07:53 PM   #323
Spokes
Mall Crawler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Dude that looks like so much fun. I always wanted a dirtbike/quad but no one wanted to trade my ZJ for one. Lol

ha yeah its awesome, i been riding since i was 4 lol its an expensive sport tho... my bike is almost worth more than my jeep lol and i only paid 2500 for the bike lol

Red 00 XJ lifted
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Unread 11-28-2011, 08:22 PM   #324
cherokeekid58
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah I gotta pay off my motorcycle before I start looking at dirtbikes

Unread 11-28-2011, 08:40 PM   #325
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

My dad just sold his 2005 Yamaha TT 250 4 stroke for 2grand. It was such an awesome bike then he bought an eletric acoustic Taylor guitar with elixir strings.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-28-2011, 08:46 PM   #326
2doorxj
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokes View Post
than why do u keep reading/posting in it? u really need to get a life, **** off dude. if u dont like something dont keep reading/posting in it. Ive yet to see any pics of your jeeps being actually wheeled.

yeha im a noob, that is y u "started to build your jeep" after seeing my other other. im allowed to ***** about how my jeep is going to ride. i dont half *** stuff, and when i installed the half assed lift i was pissed. as i said above **** off. if u dont have anything nice to say dont say it. ive been on here for 3 years, never put anyone down, said anything negative about anyones jeeps. but u and dirt dirver have been really pissing me off, i mean DD bough me a memebership cause of how i acted on this forum. im tired of hearing negative stuff about how my thread sucks and this and that and how i dont like how the lift rides, but tough ****. its called a forum for a reason, everyone can post their thoughts and opions on it. no one hsa a gun to your head to read my build.

i heard through the grape vine the guy got sick, so im gonna just give it time and see what happens. good things come to those who wait.

as for the lift issue with RC, i called today just to get some questions and make sure i got the correct parts... well i get some dude who sounded pissed at the world... he told me "i probably measured wrong" and "didnt know what i was talking about" and that a XJ will sag 2-3" no matter what. i told him i looked up the factory ride height specs and it was still 6-7" over that. he said they were probably wrong. sooo i told him i was simply calling to get some info and due to his reaction and additude i wanted my money back, his reply was to tell me their address.

so i had to go cause of work, so after work i called back and asked to speak with a manager, but i couldnt get one, the wait was to long. blah blah, so i ended up speaking with some from here on JF (not gonna mention their name) but he was very nice and helpful and i told him the ordeal with the other "dickhead" and im going to uninstall the lift tomorrow and send it back and put my jeep back to factory height for now.

its a shame that one person can ruin a company name like that, but after that phone call i doubt ill use anything RC again... its sad to say but that was just piss poor support.
someone has a sandy vag

2012 Cherokee of the Year
2doorxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-28-2011, 08:49 PM   #327
2doorxj
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokes View Post
i was loading a video on u-tube and i started searching funny stuff and found that lmao i was cracking up... here is the video i was uploading... dont mind my editing skills just threw it together quick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqAg_DpJ8Gw
125 or 250?

I used to ride a yz125 then moved up to an rm250. Next im buying a motorcycle, probably an fzr and im going to make it into a streetfighter

2012 Cherokee of the Year
2doorxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-28-2011, 08:52 PM   #328
Spokes
Mall Crawler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Bike is a crf250r, 2006. Its slightly modded

Red 00 XJ lifted
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Unread 11-28-2011, 09:29 PM   #329
Back_In_Black
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2doorxj View Post
someone has a sandy vag
thank you 2door. its nice to see someone with some balls.

for starters, the next lift you buy shouldn't be a POS. People on this forum and many others have started threads saying how much rough country sucks, and by this point, its a known fact that RC is not the smartest choice for a lift....some run them and love it, I don't......I ordered a RC adj trac bar for my XJ 2 years ago, and the plastic bushings came in a small plastic bag.....never again.

just because you save a few bucks from the git go doesn't mean ****. Its much more expensive to buy the cheaper stuff.

I hope you learned you lesson with this lift, and next time you do it right, TnT, clayton, or custom 3 link.

seeing as how you cant take people saying anything negative in your thread without crying, I will stay subscribed to you build, but refrain from posting.

[QUOTE=AustinTJer;9988995]Have you ever seen and or filmed a rainbow? More specifically a double, possibly triple rainbow?[/QUOTE]
Back_In_Black is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-28-2011, 09:56 PM   #330
Spokes
Mall Crawler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back_In_Black View Post
thank you 2door. its nice to see someone with some balls.

for starters, the next lift you buy shouldn't be a POS. People on this forum and many others have started threads saying how much rough country sucks, and by this point, its a known fact that RC is not the smartest choice for a lift....some run them and love it, I don't......I ordered a RC adj trac bar for my XJ 2 years ago, and the plastic bushings came in a small plastic bag.....never again.

just because you save a few bucks from the git go doesn't mean ****. Its much more expensive to buy the cheaper stuff.

I hope you learned you lesson with this lift, and next time you do it right, TnT, clayton, or custom 3 link.

seeing as how you cant take people saying anything negative in your thread without crying, I will stay subscribed to you build, but refrain from posting.

i can take it fine but when its about something that happened a week or 2 ago it gets old. and i went with RC again cause there 3" was awesome. oh well live and learn.

Red 00 XJ lifted
Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.