Better, And Redder Build Thread. - Page 19 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Better, And Redder Build Thread.

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-23-2011, 06:05 AM   #271
Spokes
2000 XJ Cherokee 

One of my buddies. We were hanging out and it was in the back of his suburban and a small amount of coffee got spilt on it. Like maybe 1/8 cup. It didn't have power to it and it really only shot on the outer shell. So he was gonna throw it out so i took it. hopefully it works lol i almost positive it will.

Red 00 XJ 4.5" and 33 km2's with other goodies
Build -->http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...hread-1280981/
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 4.0, 5spd, 235 Duratracs
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussler737 View Post
because anyone can drive a wrangler
Spokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2011, 09:43 AM   #272
krabby124
1999 TJ Wrangler 

So when are you going to even see the black xj? Did you call rc back about the lift yet?

YJ Build Thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/95-high-school-yj-build-1411192/
krabby124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2011, 09:47 AM   #273
Durt_Diver
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepkid03 View Post
It technically is an OME kit with a BB on top, but will ride amazing. BB doesn't mean a hack job lift. OME springs with an extended shackle will flex great and ride great. Front spacers will give added lift without changing the ride quality or hurting flex. Those setups are I think what you are looking for without going longarm. Don't forget IRO gets some of their springs from RC.
Adding spacers will make it ride worse. The more vertical the control arms, the worse the ride

BTW I'm putting my money on saying this free jeep is never gonna happen.

lockers don't work unless you have Rubicon stickers
Durt_Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2011, 04:18 PM   #274
biggn235
DAS Man

1994 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durt_Diver View Post
BTW I'm putting my money on saying this free jeep is never gonna happen.
I've been thinking the same thing since page 13.

Past - 95YJ 99XJ 98XJ 05WK
biggn235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2011, 04:28 PM   #275
Back_In_Black
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggn235 View Post
I've been thinking the same thing since page 13.
free XJ....yea right....Id be beating down that guys door.

aint nothin fo free these days.

[QUOTE=AustinTJer;9988995]Have you ever seen and or filmed a rainbow? More specifically a double, possibly triple rainbow?[/QUOTE]
Back_In_Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2011, 07:21 PM   #276
egodfrey
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokes View Post
One of my buddies. We were hanging out and it was in the back of his suburban and a small amount of coffee got spilt on it. Like maybe 1/8 cup. It didn't have power to it and it really only shot on the outer shell. So he was gonna throw it out so i took it. hopefully it works lol i almost positive it will.
The one with rockwells?

Most of all thanks too Ian Johnson and the xtreme off-road crew for all their work, and 4 wheel to heal for their part in it too.
egodfrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2011, 08:13 PM   #277
MCObray

Quote:
Originally Posted by durt_diver View Post
btw i'm putting my money on saying this free jeep is never gonna happen.
x2.
Unread 11-23-2011, 08:55 PM   #278
Spokes
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krabby124 View Post
So when are you going to even see the black xj? Did you call rc back about the lift yet?
idk like i said the guy is very busy. Im not gonna call and ***** at him lol ill just wait and see what happens.

as for RC, ive been trying to email them all night. but for some reason the email wont send? i keep getting a failure notice saying they wont accept emails????

Quote:
Originally Posted by egodfrey View Post
The one with rockwells?
no... just a stocker lol kid just got it.

hopefully the amp works since i have a sub/box just sitting at home waiting to be installed

and im not saying im agreeing or disagreeing about the free jeep, but the guy has never steered me wrong before, i just know that he is a very busy guy. so if the jeep is legit than awesome, if not. oh well. all i can do is sit back and wait

since i cant get in contact with RC through there customer service i posted on their FB page. that was a copy of what i was trying to send them: http://www.facebook.com/roughcountry
idk when ill be online next so everyone....
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
dont eat to much turkey!!! and someone get their jeep muddy for me since i cant play in mine... yet

Quote:
Unread 11-23-2011, 09:43 PM   #279
Joshharris98xj
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokes

idk like i said the guy is very busy. Im not gonna call and ***** at him lol ill just wait and see what happens.

as for RC, ive been trying to email them all night. but for some reason the email wont send? i keep getting a failure notice saying they wont accept emails????

no... just a stocker lol kid just got it.

hopefully the amp works since i have a sub/box just sitting at home waiting to be installed

and im not saying im agreeing or disagreeing about the free jeep, but the guy has never steered me wrong before, i just know that he is a very busy guy. so if the jeep is legit than awesome, if not. oh well. all i can do is sit back and wait

since i cant get in contact with RC through there customer service i posted on their FB page. that was a copy of what i was trying to send them: http://www.facebook.com/roughcountry
idk when ill be online next so everyone....
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
dont eat to much turkey!!! and someone get their jeep muddy for me since i cant play in mine... yet
That red one would look absolutely sexy if you keep it just my opinion
Joshharris98xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2011, 12:31 PM   #280
Spokes
2000 XJ Cherokee 

TC responded to me on Facebook. T he y told me about their 60 day buy back deal. Sweet!

May go IRO, 6.5" LA. On red one. Have to see.

Quote:
Unread 11-24-2011, 12:51 PM   #281
Back_In_Black
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
TC responded to me on Facebook. T he y told me about their 60 day buy back deal. Sweet!

soooo....

6.5'' LAs
4.88s
lockers
35s
mollys
OTK steering.

actually wait.....

have you ever heard of a Nissan Xterra?

[QUOTE=AustinTJer;9988995]Have you ever seen and or filmed a rainbow? More specifically a double, possibly triple rainbow?[/QUOTE]
Unread 11-24-2011, 12:59 PM   #282
2doorxj
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

IRO long arms suck, i had them. If you actually wheel, youll realize after your bend the caster adjuster.

Get or build a 3 link.

Trust me.

2012 Cherokee of the Year
2doorxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2011, 01:17 PM   #283
Durt_Diver
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2doorxj View Post
IRO long arms suck, i had them. If you actually wheel, youll realize after your bend the caster adjuster.

Get or build a 3 link.

Trust me.
I've read a lot of good things about IRO and you seem to be the only person who had a problem. Lots of people wheel with y links and don't have problems. I've been fighting with the decision myself, between IRO, Clayton and poly performance. Price is a huge factor cause I don't know how much I want to pour into this jeep when who knows how much life it has left. That's why I think ill go with IRO when I have the money. My jeep just isn't worth that nice of a lift.

lockers don't work unless you have Rubicon stickers
Durt_Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2011, 02:33 PM   #284
Back_In_Black
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I've read a lot of good things about IRO and you seem to be the only person who had a problem. Lots of people wheel with y links and don't have problems. I've been fighting with the decision myself, between IRO, Clayton and poly performance. Price is a huge factor cause I don't know how much I want to pour into this jeep when who knows how much life it has left. That's why I think ill go with IRO when I have the money. My jeep just isn't worth that nice of a lift.
I have to agree with 2door here, IRO sucks, go 3 link.

Unread 11-24-2011, 03:37 PM   #285
2doorxj
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
The only people who like the iro kit, are the ones who wheel at the mall. Nothing wrong with radius arms, but the catser adjuster on the iro long arms is ****ing stupid and insanely weak. I bent mine no problem. If you trust your axle being held in with a 10mm bolt then go ahead. My new setup has grade 8 3/4 bolts on the upper. Take a look on naxja there's a huge thread about them and how bad they suck.

I'm on my phone right now, but once I get home ill post up the pics of the bent caster adjuster.

2012 Cherokee of the Year
2doorxj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.