Best price for a RC 4.5" Long Arm kit?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Best price for a RC 4.5" Long Arm kit??

Rancho's 60th anniversary Spring rebate!1987-1990 Jeep Wrangler 15 Gallon Gas Tank for L6 4.2LIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread Yesterday, 08:55 AM   #1
WAKETEK516

2001 XJ Cherokee 

Best price for a RC 4.5" Long Arm kit??

I don't want to turn this into a pissing contest over the best lift... I've already made my mind up based on a lot of research and price considerations.

I'm just looking for the best price on a 4.5" RC Long Arm lift with replacement packs.

I found one on eBay for $1399.95 + $80 shipping
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261206841104...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

That seems to be the best price I've found online, but that's identical to the actual retail price on the RC site.

Wondering if anyone has other places that may have it cheaper or offer a forum discount??

Picutres, Info, and Videos:
MY XJ
WAKETEK516 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Yesterday, 01:09 PM   #2
WAKETEK516

2001 XJ Cherokee 

Figured I'd follow up on my own thread for those interested...

I ended up ordering from Truck Pro USA. I called a few places, and after talking with Mike and Rick at Truck Pro USA - they offered to give me free shipping on the kit, which saved me quite a bit of coin! They were super friendly, and customer service from them so far was awesome!

http://truckprousa.com/i-6436215-rou...ear-leafs.html

I also ordered the IRO H&T SYE which will go well with the spare front shaft I have. I'm hoping to have everything here by early June, and have it all installed before July 1st!
Picutres, Info, and Videos:
MY XJ
WAKETEK516 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Today, 09:43 AM   #3
DNFJ
Wannabe Desert Rat

2000 XJ Cherokee 

That's really not a bad deal at all for a LA kit.

Previous:
'00 TJ 2" on 33" Grabbers
'00 XJ 6.5" on 35" KM2s
'96 ZJ 2" on 31" Baja Claws
'93 ZJ - Stock, Totaled
DNFJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.