Bedliner wheel wells - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Bedliner wheel wells

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 08-30-2012, 06:03 AM   #16
Skeezer
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Here's a link for Durabak. I did my entire inside, undercarriage & wheel wells with it.

http://www.nonslipcoating.com/

Unread 08-31-2012, 01:41 PM   #17
LITJGuy
1996 XJ Cherokee 

the only thing that sucks about bed liner in there is that it holds the dirt bc of its texture so if you decide to ever clean in there when going to a show or your just crazy like me about keeping things nice its gonna be a pain in the ***. and if its lifted a decent amount you see it all the time..IMO a clean truck looks better then any bad *** rig and shows you take care of your stuff, the PO if my Xj did this and i scraped it off and did it gloss black and its much easier to clean and looks 100% better and makes it look newer
Unread 09-05-2012, 01:36 PM   #18
Skeezer
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LITJGuy View Post
the only thing that sucks about bed liner in there is that it holds the dirt bc of its texture so if you decide to ever clean in there when going to a show or your just crazy like me about keeping things nice its gonna be a pain in the ***. and if its lifted a decent amount you see it all the time..IMO a clean truck looks better then any bad *** rig and shows you take care of your stuff, the PO if my Xj did this and i scraped it off and did it gloss black and its much easier to clean and looks 100% better and makes it look newer
If your that worried about looking pretty then why line it at all? This applies more to the Jeep that gets wheeled, not a show Jeep.
Unread 09-07-2012, 06:40 PM   #19
RacerX
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezer View Post
If your that worried about looking pretty then why line it at all? This applies more to the Jeep that gets wheeled, not a show Jeep.
I think he said "Looks better and easier to clean"

BTW, keeping your Cherokee clean, Especially the underside, helps prevent RUST and bearing failure.

however, if you want a rusty jeep, just pee on it. :-/
RacerX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2012, 05:07 PM   #20
LITJGuy
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezer View Post
I wheel the piss out of my XJ, but WHEN i clean it i still want it too look like i care of it, keep all those moving parts dirty and your asking for a headache
Unread 09-14-2012, 01:51 PM   #21
Skeezer
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I bedlined mine then hit it with black Hammered Metal paint. Dirt and mud sprays off clean.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.