back again!..... again.. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > back again!..... again..

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 03-15-2014, 08:48 AM   #1
greenbeater
1968 FSJ Wagoneer 

back again!..... again..

so long story short i had a 94 xj country (back in 05) and was on here quite a bit.. i ended up moving on from it. ( see, beat it to death and sold it!)

i didnt do to much on here after that till i got my fsj waggy ( i have a thread i will be reviving on it!) in about 2009. i did some work on it and with many reasons just kinda stalled on it. this was the "back again"

and now i am doing the again x2 as a couple weeks ago i pickup up another xj ! it is a 2000 that was hit in the front, that i figured i could possibly fix and sell for profit, but after looking into parts and fees and such ( needs re inspection to get a clear title again) i decided i would take it the other way and make another offroader ( with the pretense of it being the wifes) out of it.. and well here i am!

now dont worry i will take plenty of pics and get some threads going and i have been doing some lurking trying to brush up on the specifics of my forgotten xj knowledge ( i remember quite a bit, just not all the little things due to year differences)

here are a couple teasers till i get my build thread going!

here was my 94

shortly after i got it

how it commonly was and how i drove it most of the time ( with or without the doors)

in prime wheeling!

[img]http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/2/3851/4841/22127420128_large.jpg?v=0[img/]

near the end

and the waggy when got..

and how it is now ( and has been for some time)

the waggy build thread

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f57/m...-build-919285/

and here is the newest addition

when we brought it home,

and here is about what i am intending to end up with... this belongs to a buddy of mine

Unread 03-16-2014, 12:34 PM   #2
Vassago
@hot_beef_sundae

2001 XJ Cherokee 

so you want to roll it?

MY BUILD THREAD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...lding-1575841/

My Photography Paul Lehr's Flickr
Vassago is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2014, 12:48 PM   #3
greenbeater
1968 FSJ Wagoneer 

That one had been in a roll over then sold and stripped into a wheeler. I haven't rolled one yet ! All though I am not really sure how as by all rights I should have on several occasions.

But stripped down about like his is about how mine what mine will be like when done.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.