Anyone know of a place to get OME springs at a discount? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Anyone know of a place to get OME springs at a discount?

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Steinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 02-08-2012, 11:38 AM   #16
Azzy
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

IOnly thing else I need are bushings. Which, Im very confused on what to really look for, and what i should be ordering. If I go through advance, I'm looking at (I think) $80 for new bushings? But poly kits run $45... but they seem to be for the shackles themselves...

Its enough to drive a man to drinkin'.

I also remember some super cool bushings that made for awesome articulation that were like the inside of a heim joint , but cant remember where i saw those.

Unread 02-08-2012, 01:40 PM   #17
cipher
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
IOnly thing else I need are bushings. Which, Im very confused on what to really look for, and what i should be ordering. If I go through advance, I'm looking at (I think) $80 for new bushings? But poly kits run $45... but they seem to be for the shackles themselves...

Its enough to drive a man to drinkin'.

I also remember some super cool bushings that made for awesome articulation that were like the inside of a heim joint , but cant remember where i saw those.
These are what I was planning on getting:

http://jeepinoutfitters.com/scripts/...?idproduct=691
cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2012, 04:08 PM   #18
doogie

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher View Post
These are what I was planning on getting:

http://jeepinoutfitters.com/scripts/...?idproduct=691
Those are the ones I got from Jeepinoutfitters.

My old ZJ build thread
Previous builds 99-XJ, 98-XJ, 89-XJ, 05-TJ, 95-ZJ, 79-J10
doogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2012, 10:45 PM   #19
Azzy
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

You guys both rock... Now to scrounge up the cash.....
Unread 02-09-2012, 07:37 PM   #20
doogie

1996 XJ Cherokee 

How long is the current back order? I was told 3 weeks at first, ended up being 8 weeks.

My old ZJ build thread
Previous builds 99-XJ, 98-XJ, 89-XJ, 05-TJ, 95-ZJ, 79-J10
doogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2012, 06:27 AM   #21
Azzy
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Not sure, you would have to call. I was told the 2 that are coming were in stock.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.