Anyone know of a place to get OME springs at a discount? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Anyone know of a place to get OME springs at a discount?

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdGear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 02-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #1
Azzy
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Anyone know of a place to get OME springs at a discount?

Specifically 2" Medium rear XJ leafs? On a budget, and dont want to go with other brands.....

Unread 02-06-2012, 03:14 PM   #2
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

http://hotjeepparts.com When I was looking at OME stuff for YJ's this place had the best prices for OME parts
Unread 02-06-2012, 04:31 PM   #3
Azzy
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Thanks, they have great prices for YJ and whatnot, but no XJ listings. Ive been looking for a bit after work, and got a number from http://www.oconeeoffroad.com which has been the best because of free shipping. Going to see if i can get a price match, thanks!
Unread 02-06-2012, 05:45 PM   #4
doogie

1996 XJ Cherokee 

I'm ashamed to say I didn't price compare when I got mine. But I looked at DPG offroad and ended up ordering from Jeepinoutfitters.com just because I'd bought from them before. I got the 3.5" and ended up having to wait 3 months for them to ship from Austrailia because they were on backorder. Let us know where the cheapest place ends up being, I need some OME shocks.

My old ZJ build thread
Previous builds 99-XJ, 98-XJ, 89-XJ, 05-TJ, 95-ZJ, 79-J10
doogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 06:50 PM   #5
Azzy
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

As far as I can see, at least for the rear springs, oconeeoffroad.com has it going. since they are offering free ground shipping right now, I cant find a better price.
Unread 02-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #6
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
As far as I can see, at least for the rear springs, oconeeoffroad.com has it going. since they are offering free ground shipping right now, I cant find a better price.
Have you checked with our vendors on here yet ? Most of them offer a 10% discount and or free shipping
Unread 02-06-2012, 07:43 PM   #7
cipher
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
Got a link? I don't see them on the site.
cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 07:52 PM   #8
doogie

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher View Post
Got a link? I don't see them on the site.
Uh.....look 4 posts up

My old ZJ build thread
Unread 02-06-2012, 08:02 PM   #9
cipher
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogie View Post
Uh.....look 4 posts up
Uh........yeah, look up and you'll see http://www.oconeeoffroad.com. Notice I said I didn't see the springs on the site.
Unread 02-06-2012, 08:56 PM   #10
Azzy
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

They are a vendor, and out of the ones I checked with this evening, had the best price. they have them, you have to either hit them up on the phone or via the chat / email function on their site.

Originally found them in the vendor section listing free shipping, which on a pair of leafs, can hit in the 20-30 dollar range.

But, being brokeish.. (Damn Saturn ate some of the budget today, battery died when I headed out this morning to get the exhaust cut and patched) I would love to find a less expensive vendor. But, OME doesn't seem to be one of those things that people have trouble selling.
Unread 02-06-2012, 08:59 PM   #11
doogie

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher View Post
Uh........yeah, look up and you'll see http://www.oconeeoffroad.com. Notice I said I didn't see the springs on the site.
Sorry man, it appears my mind stopped reading after the first sentence. But I looked around the site as well.....looked through all the OME products, me no see either.

My old ZJ build thread
Unread 02-07-2012, 12:59 PM   #12
Azzy
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

I put in my order today. they said they dont list them because of the backorder situation. But the price couldnt be beat (w/free shipping), give them a call and see what they have for you.
Unread 02-07-2012, 09:32 PM   #13
cipher
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I'm going to call them tomorrow. What all did you end up ordering?
Unread 02-07-2012, 10:15 PM   #14
Azzy
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Part number ARBCS034RB, 2" lift springs, medium rate. With my shackle relocation it will give the XJ the lift I am looking for.
Unread 02-08-2012, 06:27 AM   #15
cipher
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Have you decided what and where you're going to buy everything else? Or do you already have everything you need?

I am going to call them today. I'm thinking about going with the HD springs though. I want to be able to load up the back when we go camping.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.