Any chance NOS xj items out there? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Any chance NOS xj items out there?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSave 17.76% for the 4th of july with ruffstuff specialtiesJuly 4th Sale Event! and Yes, We're Open!

Unread 06-28-2015, 02:26 PM   #1
Green Envy XJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Lightbulb Any chance NOS xj items out there?

Curious to see if anyones had luck getting any NOS stuff from dealers.
I'm thinking mostly interior, body panels etc...?

Just wondering if any goodies still remain out there before I search.

Unread 06-29-2015, 05:35 PM   #2
WoodyXJ
1984 XJ Cherokee 

Search ebay thats the only way iv'e seen them. just search for cherokee xj nos. Or something to that effect
WoodyXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-30-2015, 11:56 AM   #3
bluejunior
2001 XJ Cherokee 

There's a company called team cherokee floating around that bought a bunch of stuff off the factory when they stopped carrying most parts at the dealers. They used to have a real following, but I hear the founder isn't as involved these days and their customer service is going downhill. I've never gone to them but the name comes up often. Might be worth checking.
Unread 06-30-2015, 03:38 PM   #4
mschi772
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejunior View Post
There's a company called team cherokee floating around that bought a bunch of stuff off the factory when they stopped carrying most parts at the dealers. They used to have a real following, but I hear the founder isn't as involved these days and their customer service is going downhill. I've never gone to them but the name comes up often. Might be worth checking.

No, stay far away from them. They are downright terrible these days. I like giving local businesses love, and they are literally down the road from me, and I can't stress enough how much they should be avoided.

Sent from my phone.
Unread 06-30-2015, 03:56 PM   #5
Motorcharge
Bandeded

1991 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschi772 View Post
No, stay far away from them. They are downright terrible these days. I like giving local businesses love, and they are literally down the road from me, and I can't stress enough how much they should be avoided.
This. And the company was bought out, the original people that ran it have nothing to do with it anymore.

Their prices have gone through the roof too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson
There is no such thing as bad weather. Only inadequate clothing and transportation.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-30-2015, 04:05 PM   #6
bluejunior
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Whelp. Nevermind that apparently. Around here ones that are recently wrecked and are being parted out before the interior has had time to rot to hell are a lot easier to find on craigslist than at junkyards, but Team Cherokee is the only vendor I'd ever heard of for new old stock outside of some maintenance parts (not body or interior) and touch up paint. So...good luck. Let us know if your search yields anything. Or don't....we might run them out of stock lol.
Unread 06-30-2015, 04:31 PM   #7
Motorcharge
Bandeded

1991 MJ Comanche 

I've gotten lucky with stuff at a local Jeep dealer, but they've also been around for decades and the owner was a big Cherokee guy. They still have MJ parts trucks.

Quote:
There is no such thing as bad weather. Only inadequate clothing and transportation.
Unread 06-30-2015, 04:35 PM   #8
bluejunior
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post
I've gotten lucky with stuff at a local Jeep dealer, but they've also been around for decades and the owner was a big Cherokee guy. They still have MJ parts trucks.
I would LOVE to build an MJ unfortunately the whole reason I have the XJ is I have to be able to keep a bunch of stuff, two dogs and the wife under a roof for road trips. Damn.
Unread 07-01-2015, 11:42 AM   #9
Green Envy XJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Cool. Thanks fellas.
Noticed Team Cherokee has a ton of stuff. wow. I may give them a try once to see how they do.
Unread 07-01-2015, 02:52 PM   #10
Motorcharge
Bandeded

1991 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Envy XJ View Post
Cool. Thanks fellas.
Noticed Team Cherokee has a ton of stuff. wow. I may give them a try once to see how they do.
I seriously wouldn't bother and I used to advocate buying from them frequently.

Quote:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.