Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

another white cherokee with black rims

3K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  1990JEEPXJ 
#1 ·
i bought my Cherokee about 2 years ago with 142,000 miles on it bone stock stock radio still in it not a rip in the interior no stains. looks like it could have been towed behind an RV most of its life. took me less than a month to put 4 1/2 lift on it with 32's still had dealer sticker on window. i have added a tom woods hack and tap kit. and a Detroit true trac in the rear here are a couple pics from stock to now... let me know what you think

See less See more
#4 ·
i'm guessin you ment how straight forward well i didn't do it just had the shop do that yes i do have a 35 :brickwall got the true trac for a good deal i'm pretty easy on it and don't have a heavy foot... the true trac seems to work great and really like how it works on and off road for me

#3 ·
Clicking links is bad for your health. Looks sharp!

#9 ·
I like my black xj that white one you snaged aint bad at all:2thumbsup:. mine is basicly stock with wheels tires trimming and some interior stuff.
were did you get your muffler? I have a bad case of mafunsarlow, but exhaust is first on my list when i get some money.

#13 ·
Looks good man. add some pics to the black wheels thread few pages back.

#15 ·
those be some good lookin 90's there!! making the grey molding and fender flares black will make it look 1049320490 times better too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.