Am i posting wrong ?????? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Am i posting wrong ??????

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 07-16-2013, 11:47 PM   #1
2xCross

Am i posting wrong ??????

I am new to forums, hv posted 2 threads with no response. R my threads done wrong/wrong category or is it that it has been answered million times b4 and no one wants respond?

2xCross is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2013, 12:21 AM   #2
AKIQPilot

2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xCross View Post
I am new to forums, hv posted 2 threads with no response. R my threads done wrong/wrong category or is it that it has been answered million times b4 and no one wants respond?
Maybe we missed your threads. I will go back and see if we can offer you some help.

One suggestion, and it's discussed in the sticky about how to post in the forum. Don't type like a 13 year old girl. Chances are if you're posting in this forum you have a drivers license. If you have a drivers license you're at least 16 and likely older. You're getting closer to adulthood, time to start representing yourself accordingly.

Your post above isn't really that bad but you might as well type it out. We aren't grammer Nazi's around here but there is a forum etiquette.

So, what was your question. I'll go look for your posts.
AKIQPilot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2013, 12:26 AM   #3
AKIQPilot

2001 XJ Cherokee 

Sorry Bud, I can't offer much on your two questions. I will bring them TTT to see if we can get you some assistance.
AKIQPilot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2013, 01:30 AM   #4
2xCross

Thanks for telling me that proper spelling, no texting abbreviations are normally used. I am old enough to drive as I am building this for my son. Are only abbreviations allowed vehicle related such as; DD or LCOG? I feel I have a lot of tech knowledge I can add so my hope is I can be taken seriously. Thanks again for your input.
2xCross is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2013, 09:07 AM   #5
Motorcharge
1991 MJ Comanche 

lol
Unread 07-17-2013, 04:05 PM   #6
Motorcharge
1991 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xCross View Post
Thanks for telling me that proper spelling, no texting abbreviations are normally used. I am old enough to drive as I am building this for my son. Are only abbreviations allowed vehicle related such as; DD or LCOG? I feel I have a lot of tech knowledge I can add so my hope is I can be taken seriously. Thanks again for your input.
Abbreviations arent a problem, its just internet/text language that gets on peoples nerves and is difficult for some to read. Throw in some commas and periods to break thoughts up and youre usually fine. Jf isnt pirate and most of us try to be pretty helpful but sometimes things just get overlooked.

Your best bet for the best responses is to just post coherently with as much detail as possible and a little patience. Sometimes the forum is just slow.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.