AGENT ORANGE build - Page 12 - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #166 of 372 Old 05-13-2012, 08:56 PM
Back_In_Black
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibjeepin95
35s fit nice with 3 inches of lift. Just saying.....
You're joking right?

Back_In_Black is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #167 of 372 Old 05-14-2012, 04:35 AM
ibjeepin95
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Harrisonburg, VA
Posts: 4,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back_In_Black View Post
You're joking right?
Check my build.
ibjeepin95 is offline  
post #168 of 372 Old 05-16-2012, 05:41 PM
lilsinister
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: cobden
Posts: 144
buddy of mine has a 4 inch with 38s so i wouldnt see 35s and a 3 not workin
lilsinister is offline  
post #169 of 372 Old 05-16-2012, 06:53 PM
Back_In_Black
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibjeepin95 View Post
Check my build.
looks good, well done so far. the rear seems like it doesn't have much room to play, SO COMP IT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsinister View Post
buddy of mine has a 4 inch with 38s so i wouldnt see 35s and a 3 not workin
thats dumb.

not impossible...

but still dumb.
Back_In_Black is offline  
post #170 of 372 Old 05-16-2012, 07:06 PM
ibjeepin95
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Harrisonburg, VA
Posts: 4,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back_In_Black View Post
looks good, well done so far. the rear seems like it doesn't have much room to play, SO COMP IT!!!
Thanks. I won't comp it though, no reason to. I may cut past the pinch welds at some point, but honestly my down travel makes up for the loss in up travel. Bump stops and out boarded shocks ftw. Plus I like how it wheels now and I haven't had any issues with rear flex. I prefer my own Jeep to be low but I do not discriminate against lifted Jeeps
ibjeepin95 is offline  
post #171 of 372 Old 05-19-2012, 08:59 PM
lilsinister
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: cobden
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back_In_Black View Post
looks good, well done so far. the rear seems like it doesn't have much room to play, SO COMP IT!!!



thats dumb.

not impossible...

but still dumb.
not really bein the fact that when he had it he was goin to get a page in one of the 4x4 magazines for one of like 10 mail cherokees passenger side drive tricked out he had about 18 grand into it and it is he drove it everyday. is it dumb or is it just jealousy kicking in i wouldn't call things impossible till you actually see it in person. i double checked and he has a 4.5 long arm cut back fenders 38.5 swampers
lilsinister is offline  
post #172 of 372 Old 05-19-2012, 09:05 PM
lilsinister
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: cobden
Posts: 144
he works at a local shop and has built 5 to 10 cherokees ground up and sold them he builds them up and sells them so he knows his stuff
lilsinister is offline  
post #173 of 372 Old 05-19-2012, 10:07 PM
Muddy97Cherokee
Registered User
1997 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Norman
Posts: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsinister
buddy of mine has a 4 inch with 38s so i wouldnt see 35s and a 3 not workin
Pics or it didn't happen! LOL

Seriously, where do I find pics of this, I want to see it!

1997 XJ Sport
6.5" with 31's
Built to CRAWL
BUILD THREAD
IG: zack_hstadt
-ZACK
Muddy97Cherokee is offline  
post #174 of 372 Old 05-20-2012, 07:43 AM
ibjeepin95
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Harrisonburg, VA
Posts: 4,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsinister View Post
he had about 18 grand into it
What, did he have a box full of money in the back of it?
ibjeepin95 is offline  
post #175 of 372 Old 05-20-2012, 09:45 PM
lilsinister
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: cobden
Posts: 144
well i could get pics of it but its in the impound lot. he has lady issues and a crazy girlfriend and not only that but come to find out as of today he has basically checked out of everywhere lots of issues with steeling i guess, but ya he has redone it top to bottom and i might actually be going to the impound lot tomorrow if i can snap a few pics i will hah. but it doesn't seem like to much into it bein we have an offroad shop near by and a guy their built a zj grand cherokee with around 30 grand into it he says but its sitting on 54s i think he said and the work done to it wouldnt make me surprised i dont think anything is stock on it. its an f'ing monster truck hell the unibody on it has like another frame built onto it. but the guy redid the intire cherokee top to bottom so i wouldnt be surprised he had a 800 dollar driveshaft under it, he went a lil over board on it if you ask me haha. but deffinatly if i can snap some pics of it i will. its sitting in the lot from the last time he mudded it so its covered in mud and on the rims because he lost some tires mudding that night hah beer makes people do some really stupid crap.
lilsinister is offline  
post #176 of 372 Old 05-20-2012, 09:48 PM
lilsinister
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: cobden
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibjeepin95 View Post
What, did he have a box full of money in the back of it?
by what his boss said before he fired him it wouldnt surprise me. sorry its goin off topic again dude
lilsinister is offline  
post #177 of 372 Old 05-20-2012, 09:55 PM
Back_In_Black
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsinister View Post
well i could get pics of it but its in the impound lot. he has lady issues and a crazy girlfriend and not only that but come to find out as of today he has basically checked out of everywhere lots of issues with steeling i guess, but ya he has redone it top to bottom and i might actually be going to the impound lot tomorrow if i can snap a few pics i will hah. but it doesn't seem like to much into it bein we have an offroad shop near by and a guy their built a zj grand cherokee with around 30 grand into it he says but its sitting on 54s i think he said and the work done to it wouldnt make me surprised i dont think anything is stock on it. its an f'ing monster truck hell the unibody on it has like another frame built onto it. but the guy redid the intire cherokee top to bottom so i wouldnt be surprised he had a 800 dollar driveshaft under it, he went a lil over board on it if you ask me haha. but deffinatly if i can snap some pics of it i will. its sitting in the lot from the last time he mudded it so its covered in mud and on the rims because he lost some tires mudding that night hah beer makes people do some really stupid crap.

I would really like to read what you posted, but I got a migraine 15 seconds in.
Back_In_Black is offline  
post #178 of 372 Old 05-21-2012, 04:46 AM
ibjeepin95
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Harrisonburg, VA
Posts: 4,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back_In_Black View Post
I would really like to read what you posted, but I got a migraine 15 seconds in.
This. Jeepforum needs a standard. You should have to pass some sort of English test before you can join.
ibjeepin95 is offline  
post #179 of 372 Old 05-21-2012, 08:17 PM
lilsinister
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: cobden
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back_In_Black View Post
I would really like to read what you posted, but I got a migraine 15 seconds in.
oh well looks fine to me. im not a punctuation king haha. sorry no pics as of today got off work to late today
lilsinister is offline  
post #180 of 372 Old 05-21-2012, 09:19 PM
Back_In_Black
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsinister View Post
oh well looks fine to me. im not a punctuation king haha. sorry no pics as of today got off work to late today
dont worry about the pics. I don't think anyone really cares.
Back_In_Black is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Hugger Orange 88 XJ Build Miller_TimeII XJ Cherokee Technical Forum 13 03-01-2011 07:22 AM
Hugger Orange 88 XJ Build Miller_TimeII XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum 1 02-04-2011 01:40 PM
Anyone with an Orange XJ? Jeepin_XJ_101 XJ Cherokee Technical Forum 6 04-07-2006 12:53 AM
Orange Coolant KCXJ XJ Cherokee Technical Forum 22 01-09-2006 08:28 PM
Orange XJ? bigAL97TJ XJ Cherokee Technical Forum 14 11-07-2004 05:57 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome