AGENT ORANGE build - Page 12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > AGENT ORANGE build

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectThanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.comRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 05-13-2012, 09:56 PM   #166
Back_In_Black
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibjeepin95
35s fit nice with 3 inches of lift. Just saying.....
You're joking right?

[QUOTE=AustinTJer;9988995]Have you ever seen and or filmed a rainbow? More specifically a double, possibly triple rainbow?[/QUOTE]
Back_In_Black is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-14-2012, 05:35 AM   #167
ibjeepin95
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back_In_Black View Post
You're joking right?
Check my build.
ibjeepin95 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-16-2012, 06:41 PM   #168
lilsinister

buddy of mine has a 4 inch with 38s so i wouldnt see 35s and a 3 not workin
lilsinister is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-16-2012, 07:53 PM   #169
Back_In_Black
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibjeepin95 View Post
Check my build.
looks good, well done so far. the rear seems like it doesn't have much room to play, SO COMP IT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsinister View Post
thats dumb.

not impossible...

but still dumb.

[QUOTE=AustinTJer;9988995]Have you ever seen and or filmed a rainbow? More specifically a double, possibly triple rainbow?[/QUOTE]
Unread 05-16-2012, 08:06 PM   #170
ibjeepin95
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
looks good, well done so far. the rear seems like it doesn't have much room to play, SO COMP IT!!!
Thanks. I won't comp it though, no reason to. I may cut past the pinch welds at some point, but honestly my down travel makes up for the loss in up travel. Bump stops and out boarded shocks ftw. Plus I like how it wheels now and I haven't had any issues with rear flex. I prefer my own Jeep to be low but I do not discriminate against lifted Jeeps
Unread 05-19-2012, 09:59 PM   #171
lilsinister

Quote:

thats dumb.

not impossible...

but still dumb.
not really bein the fact that when he had it he was goin to get a page in one of the 4x4 magazines for one of like 10 mail cherokees passenger side drive tricked out he had about 18 grand into it and it is he drove it everyday. is it dumb or is it just jealousy kicking in i wouldn't call things impossible till you actually see it in person. i double checked and he has a 4.5 long arm cut back fenders 38.5 swampers
Unread 05-19-2012, 10:05 PM   #172
lilsinister

he works at a local shop and has built 5 to 10 cherokees ground up and sold them he builds them up and sells them so he knows his stuff
Unread 05-19-2012, 11:07 PM   #173
Muddy97Cherokee

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsinister
Pics or it didn't happen! LOL

Seriously, where do I find pics of this, I want to see it!
BUILD THREAD

-ZACK
Muddy97Cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2012, 08:43 AM   #174
ibjeepin95
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
he had about 18 grand into it
What, did he have a box full of money in the back of it?
Unread 05-20-2012, 10:45 PM   #175
lilsinister

well i could get pics of it but its in the impound lot. he has lady issues and a crazy girlfriend and not only that but come to find out as of today he has basically checked out of everywhere lots of issues with steeling i guess, but ya he has redone it top to bottom and i might actually be going to the impound lot tomorrow if i can snap a few pics i will hah. but it doesn't seem like to much into it bein we have an offroad shop near by and a guy their built a zj grand cherokee with around 30 grand into it he says but its sitting on 54s i think he said and the work done to it wouldnt make me surprised i dont think anything is stock on it. its an f'ing monster truck hell the unibody on it has like another frame built onto it. but the guy redid the intire cherokee top to bottom so i wouldnt be surprised he had a 800 dollar driveshaft under it, he went a lil over board on it if you ask me haha. but deffinatly if i can snap some pics of it i will. its sitting in the lot from the last time he mudded it so its covered in mud and on the rims because he lost some tires mudding that night hah beer makes people do some really stupid crap.
Unread 05-20-2012, 10:48 PM   #176
lilsinister

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibjeepin95 View Post
What, did he have a box full of money in the back of it?
by what his boss said before he fired him it wouldnt surprise me. sorry its goin off topic again dude
Unread 05-20-2012, 10:55 PM   #177
Back_In_Black
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
well i could get pics of it but its in the impound lot. he has lady issues and a crazy girlfriend and not only that but come to find out as of today he has basically checked out of everywhere lots of issues with steeling i guess, but ya he has redone it top to bottom and i might actually be going to the impound lot tomorrow if i can snap a few pics i will hah. but it doesn't seem like to much into it bein we have an offroad shop near by and a guy their built a zj grand cherokee with around 30 grand into it he says but its sitting on 54s i think he said and the work done to it wouldnt make me surprised i dont think anything is stock on it. its an f'ing monster truck hell the unibody on it has like another frame built onto it. but the guy redid the intire cherokee top to bottom so i wouldnt be surprised he had a 800 dollar driveshaft under it, he went a lil over board on it if you ask me haha. but deffinatly if i can snap some pics of it i will. its sitting in the lot from the last time he mudded it so its covered in mud and on the rims because he lost some tires mudding that night hah beer makes people do some really stupid crap.

I would really like to read what you posted, but I got a migraine 15 seconds in.

Unread 05-21-2012, 05:46 AM   #178
ibjeepin95
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I would really like to read what you posted, but I got a migraine 15 seconds in.
This. Jeepforum needs a standard. You should have to pass some sort of English test before you can join.
Unread 05-21-2012, 09:17 PM   #179
lilsinister

Quote:
oh well looks fine to me. im not a punctuation king haha. sorry no pics as of today got off work to late today
Unread 05-21-2012, 10:19 PM   #180
Back_In_Black
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
oh well looks fine to me. im not a punctuation king haha. sorry no pics as of today got off work to late today
dont worry about the pics. I don't think anyone really cares.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.