So it's been awhile but I finally got the lift on. It took about 8 hours by myself with only standard hand tools, two jackstands, a puny little 2-1/4 ton Craftsman jack and I didn't have sockets big enough for the main leaf and control arm bolts. No major snags or issues other than a stubborn shackle bolt seized into a bushing sleeve.
Initially I took out my 1.75" spacers up front and put in the .75" new ones but forgot to eyeball the result against the rear (which already had 1.5" TnT shackles) so I ended up with a noticeable 2.5º rake. I also had some decent vibration around 50-60 MPH but nothing too terrible. Finally I got bored and decided to put the 1.75's back in with the new .75's (after removing the crusty factory isolators which are incidentally also .75"). So basically I just have 1.75's sitting on top of the new coils which has the XJ sitting at about a 0.5º higher in the front -- should be about perfect once I get the bumpers and winch mounted. Strangely, the vibes also got a lot better with the leveling. I'm guessing this was due to the geometry of the pinion and driveline with having the taller shackles installed. I also have a 1" transfer case drop on, but it's just temporary until I order my SYE and CV shaft from Tom Woods later this week.
The track bar and discos went in fine as well. As I had anticipated, both the track bar and discos were just barely adjustable enough to accommodate the ~3"+ lift I had on before I put the 1.75" spacers back in. This is because I opted for the 4"+ lift versions of both to 'future-proof' when I was ready to move up to 33/35" tires. However, JKS' quicker discos include new lower mounts which require removal of the stock mounts. The originals look like simple Torx bolts, but they are actually splined just below the head and are pressed into the mounting tabs. Even though I knew this ahead of time, I thought I could just soak them in PB and pound them out but it eventually took a puller from AutoZone to bust them out. After have the jaws sliding off all over the place, it was very cathartic to finally see a little separation between the tabs and bolt heads.
Getting the 1.75" spacers back in was a bit of an ordeal. With the control arms disconnected, I couldn't get the axle forward far enough to reconnect the arms. But with the arms connected, the axle couldn't droop low enough to get the coils and spacers in. Being 20 miles away form home at work at 3 AM, my options were limited. Either chalk up a few hours of hard labor as wasted and put the .75's back in or get creative. So I got creative. I used my floor jack and compressed the springs against some steel racks and tied them down with some Harbor Freight nylon utility rope I had laying in my tool box. Surprisingly I didn't die and it was enough to compress the coils to around 12" which went in with ease. After all of the horror stories I've heard about using spring compressors, I had to laugh.
Anyways, as it looked without the 1.75's: (you can see the awkward track bar angle and lack of exposed threads on it and the discos)
New double-shear bracket
Spot the doggy
After putting the 1.75's back in:
Also, I should mention that the OME springs and coils ride very well. We have tons of potholes and irregularities in the roads around here as there's alway some construction going on and the new suspension absorbs almost all of it. Jarring bumps are now a bit more gentle. Time will tell if trail conditions provide the same result.