99 rear wiper motor what goes wrong can you repair? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > 99 rear wiper motor what goes wrong can you repair?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?

Unread 12-18-2013, 02:50 PM   #1
02grandy

1999 XJ Cherokee 

99 rear wiper motor what goes wrong can you repair?

what goes bad in the rear wiper motor and can you fix it yourself? my relay clicks but dead. one of those resistor things in all the heat gel ??? I ordered a reman but I can return it . so what can I do ?

02grandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 02:53 PM   #2
Spokes
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I would throw power to the motor first and go from there and work backwards. If the relay is clicking the switch and wires to it are ok. the rear wiper on my 91 has a mind of its own. When its warm works 100% when its cold and i actually need it, it get lazy and doesnt wanna work. damn jeep thing..

Red 00 XJ 4.5" and 33 km2's with other goodies
Build -->http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...hread-1280981/
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 4.0, 5spd, 235 Duratracs
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussler737 View Post
because anyone can drive a wrangler
Spokes is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.