94 Red XJ build! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > 94 Red XJ build!

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 01-25-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
xVandaMx
1994 XJ Cherokee 

94 Red XJ build!

Just got done with her and figured I'd see what everyone thought!

6.5" RC short arm with new leaf packs, -12 offset allied 51's, 25% tint and new as of today 33x12.50r15 toyo mt's! I've already bought a rugged ridge SYE and adams driveshaft..havent installed them yet though! Future plan's are bushwackers, chromoly shafts, aussie locker and a logans metal fab bumper+winch!

xVandaMx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 11:30 PM   #2
xVandaMx
1994 XJ Cherokee 

No replies?!
Unread 01-29-2012, 12:04 AM   #3
MagicNelson
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Looks clean! You should look into control arm drop brackets to make the ride/flex better. You're off to a great start.
MagicNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2012, 07:56 AM   #4
Rangerman28
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Looks good!

99 Cherokee Sport- Forest Pearl Green, 4.5" Rustys, 33x10.50 KM2s on stock wheels, JKS Quicker Disconnects, and many more mods to come!
Rangerman28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2012, 08:37 AM   #5
TimHaw
1992 XJ Cherokee 

I'm digging the black on red look. Very nice
TimHaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2012, 08:39 AM   #6
Dash9893
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Get some long arms on that rig! Looks great though. Bushwackers are on my list as well.
Unread 01-30-2012, 12:35 AM   #7
xVandaMx
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Keep going back and forth on the bushwackers. They look badass but they sound like a nightmare to install..and if you end up not liking them you cant really undo them lol. Ive thought about the control arm drop but got so many things else on the list ahead of them! Im debating on if I want to buy the jks acos spacers..the 6.5" rc lift sits a little uneven in the rear and definetaly will be noticeable when I get a bumper! Thanks for the replys!
Unread 03-23-2012, 10:29 AM   #8
MN_XJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

idk if you're still updating this thread, but your jeep is sweet. if your state doesnt require your fenders to cover your tires i would stick with the stock fenders or go fenderless. if they do require fenders heres some food for thought:

flat:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f59/b.../#post13289761

pocket:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/216350...-jeep-cherokee

i'm planning to lift my 96 in the summer and my state requires flares so i've been looking at the pocket vs cut outs.
MN_XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2012, 12:08 AM   #9
xVandaMx
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Still working on her! Not enough time or money at the moment! I did install the SYE and driveshaft, both are awesome and the SYE was soo much easier to install than I thought it would of been. I did pick up a set of ACOS but havent had the time to put them in, plus I should probably buy a set of the control arm drop brackets before I put them in.

I havent decided yet if I want to do flares or not, I love the look of the cut outs, but they sound like a nightmare to install. I dont really like the look of the flat flares, even though they seem more practical and sound waaay easier to install..they are starting to grow on me though!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.