92 xj lift help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > 92 xj lift help

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4

Unread 02-05-2014, 12:24 AM   #1
oquail
1992 XJ Cherokee 

92 xj lift help

I Have a bone stock 92 xj 2dr I want to lift it between 4 and 6 inches what lift is best for the best price and where I'm looking to just buy everything as a kit and do a sye my other question is where to but the driveshafts for the sye thank you your help is very appreciated

oquail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2014, 07:47 AM   #2
bangarang
1981 CJ8 

There are a lot of variables that come into play. What size tires are you planning to run? what kind of offroading do you do? Etc...
bangarang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2014, 01:12 PM   #3
oquail
1992 XJ Cherokee 

I wanna go with 31s or 32s I like to do a lot of mudding a little bit of trail and hills but at the same time keepin it my dd
oquail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:31 PM   #4
Motorcharge
1992 XJ Cherokee 

If only this had been covered thousands upon thousands of times with some sort of option to search. Hell, even if there were some sort of "stickied" threads on the subject or 5+ threads with this same question on the front page of this section that would sure help if someone looked in them.

WANTED: YJ Rollbar - PM for details.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.