3m CF Di-Noc Wrapped XJ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > 3m CF Di-Noc Wrapped XJ?

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-14-2013, 12:53 PM   #1
aguelzo89
1995 XJ Cherokee 

3m CF Di-Noc Wrapped XJ?

I need some input on your thoughts about this stuff. I wanted to give the xj a shot by wrapping it up in the Carbon fiber Di-noc. Wouldnt be to difficult considering that its all mainly flat panels and what not. My XJ is dark forest green. Dont have time nor the resources to do a full on paint job...

Anyone got some imput. Im not talking about "Ricing" my Cherokee just looking for something different and less hassle.

aguelzo89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 02:28 PM   #2
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Go for it, Just remember if you wheel around trees or tight trails you do take a chance on it getting cut

Sent from iPhoneusing JeepForum
Unread 03-14-2013, 02:50 PM   #3
aguelzo89
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I dont wheel with my jeep, Its mainly an expedition vehicle for right now. Taking it on state trails and such. Nothing like mudding or crawling for me. I just wanted some opinions as to what people would think to this.
Unread 03-14-2013, 09:18 PM   #4
MOBBiN

2001 XJ Cherokee 

I thought about doing my B-wacker flat flares and lower portions of my doors. If you do it post up some pictures.
Unread 03-15-2013, 04:49 PM   #5
DriverX
1996 XJ Cherokee 

There is a company down the street from my work, Warrior Wraps. They have a pre '96 XJ wrapped. It looks pretty good actually.
DriverX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 11:27 AM   #6
aguelzo89
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Anyways you can take a few pics?? Haha
Unread 03-16-2013, 11:39 AM   #7
FISTFULL
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I like this idea, but think it would be more trouble than it is worth.

I've been tossing around the idea of Plasti-dip ping my Cherokee. THere are a bunch of videos on Youtube. Might fit well within you budget and save you the trouble of trying to apply large sheets of wrap without bubbles, wrinkles, stretches... Also, if it doens't look good, just peel it off!
99 Sport, 3.5" RE front coils and Quadratech HD rear leafs with RE AAL, Rusty's shocks. RE HD ADJ Track Bar. RE Hack n Tap SYE. 32"Falken Mountain Peak AT's on 15x8 (4.5"bs) procomp rockcrawlers. YJ Front Brake Lines. 2.5" IRO catback with Magnaflow cat. C4x4 Tow Hooks. Rear Diff Guard. Warn Front Diff Guard and TC Skid. Yakima rack. Mega Warrior Safari Rack. Cobra CB. AJ's Rocker Guards. JCR Stage 1 rear bumper. JCR Stage 4 front bumper. ORE front steering box brace.
FISTFULL is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.