2001 Patriot Blue XJ Limited - My Daily Driver - JeepForum.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 02-27-2012, 07:21 AM Thread Starter
01XJLimitedXJ
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Midlothian
Posts: 5
2001 Patriot Blue XJ Limited - My Daily Driver

Hey Folks - I'm new here ...had to join!

Here is my Jeep. I sold my 2006 350Z to buy this XJ (and I used the rest of the cash for an egagement ring haha). Best decision ever.









01XJLimitedXJ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 Old 02-27-2012, 07:26 AM
GtiKyle
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tacoma
Posts: 572
I love that color, and congrats on the engagement. Do you have plans for it? (the jeep, not the engagement)

1998 Cherokee, 6.5" LA, D30/C8.25 4.56 locked F/R, 35" MTR's, other goodies ...
Build thread : http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...t-1-a-1272741/
GtiKyle is offline  
post #3 of 7 Old 02-27-2012, 07:34 AM Thread Starter
01XJLimitedXJ
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Midlothian
Posts: 5
Thanks! My only plans are to keep it looking good and spend a lot of time on the beach =] No lifts or serious off-roading in the plans, just light trail and off-road use for this one.
01XJLimitedXJ is offline  
post #4 of 7 Old 02-27-2012, 09:27 AM
alexrule123
Registered User
 
alexrule123's Avatar
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 7,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01XJLimitedXJ View Post
Thanks! My only plans are to keep it looking good and spend a lot of time on the beach =] No lifts or serious off-roading in the plans, just light trail and off-road use for this one.
I started off saying the same thing with my Jeep.

Quote:
The great thing about UDP jokes is no one cares if you get them or not.
2001 Cherokee Limited: My Build Thread
2005 Pontiac GTO 6.0L (DD)
May 2013 COTM
alexrule123 is offline  
post #5 of 7 Old 02-27-2012, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
01XJLimitedXJ
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Midlothian
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrule123 View Post
I started off saying the same thing with my Jeep.
True, but you are a very skilled gearhead. I am scared of installing a 2" budget boost and getting oil on my garage floor!

lol, seriously.
01XJLimitedXJ is offline  
post #6 of 7 Old 02-27-2012, 10:03 AM
alexrule123
Registered User
 
alexrule123's Avatar
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 7,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01XJLimitedXJ View Post
True, but you are a very skilled gearhead. I am scared of installing a 2" budget boost and getting oil on my garage floor!

lol, seriously.
I started off with my '99 being afraid to change spark plugs Then when I got my '01 the motor blew and I didn't have to money to pay someone to do the motor swap so I had to just jump right in and learned as I went along.

Quote:
The great thing about UDP jokes is no one cares if you get them or not.
2001 Cherokee Limited: My Build Thread
2005 Pontiac GTO 6.0L (DD)
May 2013 COTM
alexrule123 is offline  
post #7 of 7 Old 02-27-2012, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
01XJLimitedXJ
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Midlothian
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrule123 View Post
I started off with my '99 being afraid to change spark plugs Then when I got my '01 the motor blew and I didn't have to money to pay someone to do the motor swap so I had to just jump right in and learned as I went along.
Selfishly, I'm glad you had to deal with that. Because your 01' Limited is my favorite Jeep from the forums. It's sick now and went from stock to beast mode. Keep it up man!
01XJLimitedXJ is offline  
Reply

Tags
2001 , jeep , limited , xj

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
My 2001 Blue Limited with Pics D-BOI XJ Cherokee Technical Forum 124 11-01-2012 08:15 PM
2001 Jeep Cherokee - Help with daily driver mods cipher XJ Cherokee Technical Forum 51 11-04-2011 03:43 PM
Say goodbye to Patriot Blue EricsXJ XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum 39 06-11-2009 05:42 PM
got a daily driver Bobandbeans XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum 7 09-05-2008 07:48 PM
had to get a daily driver iwishihad1 XJ Cherokee Technical Forum 44 02-04-2008 06:13 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome