2001 Cherokee Sport Roof Rack - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > 2001 Cherokee Sport Roof Rack

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 06-18-2008, 03:07 PM   #1
gwayms

2001 Cherokee Sport Roof Rack

I am thinking of getting a roof rack for my cherokee. Maybe one that will hold the spare not sure about that yet. But would like to have one for other things. Anyone have any suggestions where and what kind to get?

Thanks

gwayms is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2008, 03:27 PM   #2
aircruiser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

surco..you can get it off summit for $190 plus only like $15 shipping. the spare mount is a little pricey..i didnt buy the spare mount because it was expensive and having a spare on the roof kills your gas mileage. i just got the surco on mine and love it. it looks pretty bad *** too.
Unread 06-18-2008, 10:57 PM   #3
justinwalden

i have a warrior in my garage that ive had since last summer. it looks cool
Unread 06-24-2008, 07:41 PM   #4
Highway 4x4
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I looked for a while, Defender Racks I think are the best, that's what I have.
Highway 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-24-2008, 07:45 PM   #5
jcc522
1999 XJ Cherokee 

how bout a kayak rack guys?
jcc522 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.