2" lift question/help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > 2" lift question/help

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 02-06-2012, 07:50 PM   #1
CKjeep84
2000 XJ Cherokee 

2" lift question/help

so i'm looking for a 2 inch lift, front spacers and rear shackles. now half of the 2" kits are saying 1.5" of lift...why call it a 2" lift. are there any true 2" lifts? i'm looking to spent no more than 150 on the lift. i know skyjacker and a few other well known companies are good but i dont want to buy a lift just because of the name. and suggestions would help.

Unread 02-06-2012, 08:40 PM   #2
Brookhart63
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKjeep84 View Post
so i'm looking for a 2 inch lift, front spacers and rear shackles. now half of the 2" kits are saying 1.5" of lift...why call it a 2" lift. are there any true 2" lifts? i'm looking to spent no more than 150 on the lift. i know skyjacker and a few other well known companies are good but i dont want to buy a lift just because of the name. and suggestions would help.
Please search. But I will help any way. Look up fat bobs garage on ebay. They sell true 2 inch spacers and shackles. Any other questions could be answered by using the search button.
[QUOTE=Driver831;13076990]Say what you want, a Dana 30 held up 53"s for a good while[/QUOTE]

My 3" to 4.5" to full width build-> [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/brookhart63-build-thread-1224726/[/url]
Brookhart63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 09:23 PM   #3
CKjeep84
2000 XJ Cherokee 

thanks man, last time i tried using the search it didnt work but i'll try it again

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.