1999 XJ build thread - Page 69 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > 1999 XJ build thread

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 02-06-2013, 11:40 PM   #1021
aircruiser
gravity sucks

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Hah yeah and my old xj is gone too. Good to hear you stuck with school. I heard the graduating percentage here of mechanical engineers is under 10%! Some tough stuff. And yeah i am into firearms too so i know what you mean. I gotta renew my permit here soon too

aircruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 07:37 AM   #1022
Project1
1998 XJ Cherokee 

You should get an STI for sure .... I love the new ones .... But it would be really sweet to get a 2001 and go all out rally .... That would be so ****ing bad @$$ to drive ... So fun ... Go nuts ... Get a trailer and a xj. Man it's too bad you didn't keep your xj as your daily driver, it was perfect, then just build a sweeeeeeeeet suby

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.