1989 cherokee for sale. Your thoughts? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > 1989 cherokee for sale. Your thoughts?

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-04-2013, 12:10 PM   #31
raetay
1992 FSJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlycherokee
No you have me wrong. I am in no way a gear head. I would not put a lift on it, I would keep it stock. I agree with the guy. I guess I didn't make that clear, sorry. But I'm not the one who is buying it anyways. Whoever buys this jeep, and whatever they do to it. They are going to end up with one beautiful jeep. I only wish I could afford it.
Fair enough, to anyone who does want to buy it, wait it out, it took me longer then 2 weeks to get him from 8700 - 6800.

And only after I walked away did he finally break.

He won't budge on the price initially, but you can get him down if you barter back and forth over a few weeks. Plus dont show up dressed in carharts or red neck camo hats he will take one look and know what your all about.

This guy is basically targeting a certain type of buyer....

Update/edit- also a terrible idea would be to tell him that someone on a forum said you came down to 6800 an you'd like the same price. He'd just tell you it's not true and say go take a hike.

He's a crafty bastard this one, I think he'll get what he wants for it

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

raetay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2013, 08:52 PM   #32
raetay
1992 FSJ Cherokee 

So did anyone buy this thing ???

Unread 05-22-2013, 07:01 AM   #33
raetay
1992 FSJ Cherokee 

Dead forum. I'm bored. Anyone purchase that Beauty of a jeep?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.