Zone lift kits - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Zone lift kits

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 06-30-2013, 08:06 AM   #1
wheelie387a
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Zone lift kits

Ok , after researching , and suggestions on here it seems that alot of you are suggesting the Zone lift kits , for best value vs best ride ... and both are the wifes concerns (on her TJ).. (mostly street driven ) .... so where do you suggest buying the Zone stuff , for best service, knowledge and price ?? thanks

wheelie387a is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2013, 08:24 AM   #2
TheBoogieman
Demonic Jeep Freak!

1998 TJ Wrangler 

ExtremeTerrain has free shipping.XTZach on here.
TheBoogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2013, 02:13 PM   #3
wheelie387a
2000 TJ Wrangler 

thanks Boogieman , you are one of the major ones who has sold me on the Zone.. I'll check with Zach..
Unread 06-30-2013, 02:49 PM   #4
banker65
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Got my zone 3" suspension lift from extremeterrain ad had no problems. Love the lift!
banker65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2013, 03:37 PM   #5
_KONG_
2005 TJ Wrangler 

You can get it directly from zone. Free shipping as well
_KONG_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2013, 07:23 PM   #6
etsubchief
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by banker65 View Post
got my zone 3" suspension lift from extremeterrain ad had no problems. Love the lift!
x2
Unread 06-30-2013, 07:58 PM   #7
ollie
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I got my 4.25 Zone lift from Baseline 4x4 with the nitro shocks, cam alignment, rear pinion kit and a front stabilizer for $610 shipped. Cant beat it. Installed the lift yesterday and couldn't be happier so far. Rides much better than stock. Now I just need some 33's,
[IMG][/IMG]
ollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013, 03:47 AM   #8
TheBoogieman
Demonic Jeep Freak!

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelie387a View Post
thanks Boogieman , you are one of the major ones who has sold me on the Zone.. I'll check with Zach..
Unread 07-01-2013, 03:48 AM   #9
TheBoogieman
Demonic Jeep Freak!

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
I got my 4.25 Zone lift from Baseline 4x4 with the nitro shocks, cam alignment, rear pinion kit and a front stabilizer for $610 shipped. Cant beat it. Installed the lift yesterday and couldn't be happier so far. Rides much better than stock. Now I just need some 35's,
[IMG][/IMG]
Fixed that for you.
Unread 07-01-2013, 07:33 AM   #10
XTRyan
ExtremeTerrain.com

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelie387a View Post
Ok , after researching , and suggestions on here it seems that alot of you are suggesting the Zone lift kits , for best value vs best ride ... and both are the wifes concerns (on her TJ).. (mostly street driven ) .... so where do you suggest buying the Zone stuff , for best service, knowledge and price ?? thanks
Zone makes an excellent product and you'll be happy that you went with them. There's a huge amount of positive feedback here on the boards and we've had nothing but praises back from customers. We have a great deal on Zone that includes free shipping on all orders over $75 within the states. You can feel free to shoot me a PM for the best price, or just give one of our Jeep Experts a call at our 800 number and they'll work the best deal around!

I think you'll be extremely happy with your purchase. Can't wait to hear what you think after it's installed. Make sure to post pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoogieman View Post
ExtremeTerrain has free shipping.XTZach on here.
Thanks for the shout! We really appreciate the support. Let me know if there's ever anything I can do for you. Hit me up via PM and I'll gladly shoot you over some XT swag for being a loyal JeepForum member and spreading the word...

Quote:
Originally Posted by banker65 View Post
Got my zone 3" suspension lift from extremeterrain ad had no problems. Love the lift!
Glad to hear your Zone lift worked out well for you. Thanks for the business and your support. You picked a great product and I'm glad we were able to get it to you at a great price and shipped free. You know where to find me if there's ever anything you need!
EARN UP TO $200 TOWARD YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
PM me for our JeepForum Discount Code (must have 25 posts) or Price-Matching!
GET YOUR FREE JEEP PARTS CATALOG!
XTRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013, 02:46 PM   #11
wheelie387a
2000 TJ Wrangler 

well after checking everywhere I could find... and even after getting my Jeep Forum discounts (from those who offered it ) ,and free shipping (again , from all who offered that ) it seems Baseline 4X4 Outfitters has the best deal on the Zone J25 combo kit , at $499.99 shipped to my door ...(unless somebody has a better deal that I missed) thanks all I appreciate the good info ...I'll be ordering one on payday ... cant wait to get it and get it on there ...
Unread 07-01-2013, 03:02 PM   #12
wheelie387a
2000 TJ Wrangler 

XT Zach , I tried you guys this morning by Email and "Ryan Evans" told me no discounts , what you see on the website is what you pay ....!!!! Not sure what thats all about but , I tried ...
Unread 07-02-2013, 07:17 AM   #13
XTRyan
ExtremeTerrain.com

2012 JK Wrangler 

Hey guys,

All you have to do is give me a shout via PM and I'll hook you up with the best deal. I can promise you that we'll always have the best prices around!

Give me a shout directly. We price match and we'll go out of our way to keep you guys happy as loyal customers and JeepForum friends!
EARN UP TO $200 TOWARD YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
PM me for our JeepForum Discount Code (must have 25 posts) or Price-Matching!
GET YOUR FREE JEEP PARTS CATALOG!
XTRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 09:48 AM   #14
TheBoogieman
Demonic Jeep Freak!

1998 TJ Wrangler 

PM XTZach personally for all your Jeep needs.Thanks again.
Unread 07-02-2013, 12:44 PM   #15
wheelie387a
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Well I PM'ed Zach yesterday and gave him my name ( which my original Quote was under) , so lets see what he can do, .....

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.