Zombie Jeep - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Zombie Jeep

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 10-14-2013, 05:32 AM   #16
steelslinger
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I agree. I don't like the whole cars chromed. It was a cheap alternative to a chrome bumper though.

steelslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2013, 02:03 PM   #17
Evian
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I like what this guy did with his jeep.
skulls.jpg

Evian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2013, 03:10 PM   #18
Matt The Hammer
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelslinger View Post
I agree. I don't like the whole cars chromed. It was a cheap alternative to a chrome bumper though.
Chrome jeep... that's a good idea.

Honestly - I'd love a clear Jeep. Heck, most of us ride no doors or roof now - plus less than stock fender.
Unread 10-14-2013, 11:02 PM   #19
222Doc
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDaveX View Post
X2.

The Zombie thing is old and tired. Maybe I am too, which is why I really don't understand plastering some fad stickers all over my rig.

Maybe something... that actually means something? Like places your Jeep has been: Moab, The Rubicon, etc.
My club stickers, and PNW4WDA stickers are on my Jeep. Recently added a "In loving memory" sticker honoring a club member and his wife that were killed in a tragic accident.

But, if you are looking for a fad thing that is new and different, put some Miley Cyrus stickers on it with her new haircut and tongue sticking out.

Or how about a government shutdown themed Jeep?

Just bouncing some ideas.

to me club stickers tell me more about you and your jeep. Even more, how many dash plaques for years in a club they have too. Jeepers get to know other clubs these stickers have more weight than a ton of Zombie's cr@p.

Plus a real zombie jeep has no air bags
Unread 10-14-2013, 11:26 PM   #20
jeepwrangler97
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjvw View Post
You could do something very un-Jeep-like and design a 19th century Russian literature motif. Understand that this will require a level of confidence not often found in the motorsports.
This made me laugh...do this

Sent by a messenger bird
jeepwrangler97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2013, 08:36 AM   #21
JBTJ
JEEPer For Life

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Zombies? really!! don't you think you are a little to old for that nonsense?
JBTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2013, 08:53 AM   #22
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Make it clear

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2013, 10:32 AM   #23
jjvw
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Do a tyvanwie themed Jeep.

(I've been waiting days for you to show up!)
Unread 10-15-2013, 10:34 AM   #24
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjvw
Do a tyvanwie themed Jeep.

(I've been waiting days for you to show up!)

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2013, 10:53 AM   #25
steelslinger
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Now you know any zombie enthusiast will refer to the real life face eating incident. How old do you have to be for that!?
steelslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2013, 07:00 PM   #26
3X4X4
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I have come to a serious conclusion that some people actually believe in this stupid zombie s--t. They are among the people prepping for the end of the world and doomsday and off griders who wear aluminum foil lined baseball caps. They even think that President Obama is going to turn into a zombie and take all of their guns away. Then they will be defenseless against zombies. Therefore the need, obviously, to hoard every round of 22 ammo on the planet because they read after the world ends that 22 ammo will be worth a dollar per round. Hmmm, think about that. Of course if the president turns into a zombie and takes their guns away, what exactly will they put this 22 ammo in?

So, considering all of that, if there were zombies, would not shooting them be depriving them of their non-human rights? Zombies have rights too! You will not be allowed to shoot zombies or in any way discriminate against the undead, the Democrats will see to that. Hopefully the zombies will eat their brains (an assumption being made that Democrats have brains).

Besides, I see zombies all the time, take a look around, meth heads, crack heads, dope heads, dumbazz heads. Hell, most people are born brain dead anyways. A zombie response Jeep, almost as original as having a tat of barbed wire on the biceps. I think I even saw a zombie driving a zombie themed Jeep, yeah, sure of it now.

J
3X4X4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2013, 06:02 PM   #27
eton
2008 JK Wrangler 

tough crowd.... fyi you don't need guns to kill zombies , just use a pointy thing....
eton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #28
jjvw
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eton View Post
tough crowd.... fyi you don't need guns to kill zombies , just use a pointy thing....
Nerd!
Unread 11-20-2013, 06:31 AM   #29
1911rocks
2001 TJ Wrangler 

If themed you must be....

Take a non-emblematic theme (no Bio-Hazard icons, etc) and do it in Russian (Cyrillic). The Cyrillic alphabet has certain elements that look like English, so it may be a great "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" question by other Jeep owners in a Parking Lot. Examples:
Decepticon =
десептиконов
Auobot=
автоботов
Zombie Outbreak Vehicle=
Автомобиль Zombie Outbreak

Greek would work as well.

Hey, get outside the mold and go with WWII Bomber Nose Art. Or a Musicals theme. Be the first with a Sound of Music or Fiddler on the Roof themed Jeep..... Now that's funny right there!!!!
1911rocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2013, 06:56 AM   #30
bhikku
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Lifted jeep in chrome wrap. Imagine the rage of people behind you on a sunny day.
Utah Jeep Crew #152
US Navy 04-08
bhikku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.