yukon 4.56 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > yukon 4.56

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineHalloween Savings to die for!We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 01-10-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
wildride89
2006 TJ Wrangler 

yukon 4.56

wow what a difference between 3.07 and 4.56's make. ive been runnin 3.07's with 33's since i bought it and i just had them well the rear changed today (yes i know im going to change the other axle next weekend) but just doing the small driving around to test things out and you can definitely feel the difference so anyone thinking about regearing it was definitely worth buying new gears. now i have my 5th gear back oh yeah<=== thats how my jeep feels now

wildride89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #2
jeepinmichguy_
I haz ah Geep

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoogieman View Post
Jeepinmichguy is a jerk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
How about this, if you had the Jeep Spirit, you wouldn't abuse the rest of us trying to enjoy a nice day out wheeling by bringing your brokeass broken down junkyard crap out to play where it can't handle it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepForum123 View Post
you all have nice rigs, stop being f****** a**holes.
jeepinmichguy_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-10-2010, 05:25 PM   #3
Axl Jack
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Same here. Going from 3.07 to 4.10 felt AMAZING with the 4.0L....... still wish it was 4.88 though
You know you drive a YJ when it is no longer getting older, but slowly becoming brand new part by part.
Axl Jack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-10-2010, 07:39 PM   #4
91YJRockCrawler
1991 YJ Wrangler 

i went from 3.07s to 4.88s and love it...what type of wheeling do you do? i have 4.88s and 33s and feel they are a little high in some places but i think thats just me... on longer hill climbs its great and pretty much all of truckhaven CA there where these two little water falls that i tryed and wished my gears wherea little lower and in the rocks i wish they could be lower... and when i move up to 35s i dont know what im going to do

Quote:
its mind over matter.. I donít mind and the sheet metal donít matter
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepnBlake View Post
It's JF's very own little slice of Pirate :rofl:
91YJRockCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2010, 02:58 PM   #5
wildride89
2006 TJ Wrangler 

my jeep is pretty much stock minus a few things but i havent really figured out all what i need im not into all the extreme offroad because simply put my pocket cant handle it but i like trails mud etc. etc. etc. i been thinking about moving up to 35" so i went with the 4.56
wildride89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.