Your dogs and your jku - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Your dogs and your jku

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 03-07-2014, 10:58 AM   #1
johndingk2
2014 JK Wrangler 

Your dogs and your jku

Hey all! I would love to see some pics of your Wrangler and your dogs! I have a couple of Huskies I will be taking out and wanted to see everyone elses puppers having a blast!

Also. One of these two will need some help getting in and out eventually. What do you all use for your senior pups?

johndingk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2014, 11:30 AM   #2
Lenny7
2008 JK Wrangler 

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f59/l...r-jeep-710912/

This will tide you over till you get some posts.
Lenny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2014, 04:03 AM   #3
Hilldweller
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndingk2 View Post
Hey all! I would love to see some pics of your Wrangler and your dogs! I have a couple of Huskies I will be taking out and wanted to see everyone elses puppers having a blast!

Also. One of these two will need some help getting in and out eventually. What do you all use for your senior pups?
I removed the back seat and built a cargo/dog shelf. It has a mitered 2x3 perimeter on top of some thin marine plywood. I trussed it in the middle and bolted it to the seat bolts. A rubber diamond plate surface for cargo and nice plush memory foam mat for the dog when she's along.
Jessi D Wundermutt was run over by a car as a pup and her knee bothers her. But her attitude is "never say die!" so she's always up for a ride and camping.

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.- Helen Keller
Hilldweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2014, 09:29 AM   #4
AlbertaJeeper
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilldweller View Post
I removed the back seat and built a cargo/dog shelf. It has a mitered 2x3 perimeter on top of some thin marine plywood. I trussed it in the middle and bolted it to the seat bolts. A rubber diamond plate surface for cargo and nice plush memory foam mat for the dog when she's along.
Jessi D Wundermutt was run over by a car as a pup and her knee bothers her. But her attitude is "never say die!" so she's always up for a ride and camping.
That's really neat! Cute dog too! How much effort does it take to remove the rear seat? Also is it one or two pieces on a 4 door?
AlbertaJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.