Your dogs and your jku - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Your dogs and your jku

Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Thursday Savings BlastIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-07-2014, 10:58 AM   #1
johndingk2
2014 JK Wrangler 

Your dogs and your jku

Hey all! I would love to see some pics of your Wrangler and your dogs! I have a couple of Huskies I will be taking out and wanted to see everyone elses puppers having a blast!

Also. One of these two will need some help getting in and out eventually. What do you all use for your senior pups?

johndingk2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2014, 11:30 AM   #2
Lenny7
2006 TJ Wrangler 

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f59/l...r-jeep-710912/

This will tide you over till you get some posts.
Lenny7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2014, 04:03 AM   #3
Hilldweller
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndingk2 View Post
Hey all! I would love to see some pics of your Wrangler and your dogs! I have a couple of Huskies I will be taking out and wanted to see everyone elses puppers having a blast!

Also. One of these two will need some help getting in and out eventually. What do you all use for your senior pups?
I removed the back seat and built a cargo/dog shelf. It has a mitered 2x3 perimeter on top of some thin marine plywood. I trussed it in the middle and bolted it to the seat bolts. A rubber diamond plate surface for cargo and nice plush memory foam mat for the dog when she's along.
Jessi D Wundermutt was run over by a car as a pup and her knee bothers her. But her attitude is "never say die!" so she's always up for a ride and camping.

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.- Helen Keller
Hilldweller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2014, 09:29 AM   #4
AlbertaJeeper
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilldweller View Post
I removed the back seat and built a cargo/dog shelf. It has a mitered 2x3 perimeter on top of some thin marine plywood. I trussed it in the middle and bolted it to the seat bolts. A rubber diamond plate surface for cargo and nice plush memory foam mat for the dog when she's along.
Jessi D Wundermutt was run over by a car as a pup and her knee bothers her. But her attitude is "never say die!" so she's always up for a ride and camping.
That's really neat! Cute dog too! How much effort does it take to remove the rear seat? Also is it one or two pieces on a 4 door?
AlbertaJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.