Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

You know you own a TJ when...

119K views 552 replies 366 participants last post by  kittenmittens 
#1 ·
C'mon guys lets get this going.

You know you own a TJ when your YJ neighbor calls and asks if you have a tap & die set because he broke yet another bolt, but you don't because your's isn't rusted all to hell!:cheers: :D

#8 ·
There's a puddle on the floor just about everytime it rains.

#11 ·
You wave at other Jeeps, even when you're the passenger in someone else's car

#218 ·
wow, I swear every pair. EVERY PAIR!!

#17 ·
When you install a lift kit and tires in the garage, find out your Jeep is too tall to fit through the door. So instead of lowering the Jeep, you sawzall the door opening bigger!
(Yup, done it!)

#19 ·
Lawdodge said:
When you install a lift kit and tires in the garage, find out your Jeep is too tall to fit through the door. So instead of lowering the Jeep, you sawzall the door opening bigger!
(Yup, done it!)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"sweet the jeep looks awesome!" DOH it wont fit out the door now!

btw should of just found someone with some stock jeep tires or mustang rims/tires and airs them down and drove out , could of always compressed the suspension with some ratchet straps too :laugh:

#20 ·
1claentj said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"sweet the jeep looks awesome!" DOH it wont fit out the door now!

btw should of just found someone with some stock jeep tires or mustang rims/tires and airs them down and drove out , could of always compressed the suspension with some ratchet straps too :laugh:
Naw the door needed to be raised anyway, that's where I park the Jeep. I just trimmed off 2"s and took the foot plate off the lip of the door. Now it all fits!

#22 ·
You know you own a TJ when you consider driving around with the top down during a thunderstorm exhilarating.

#23 ·
Not quite original but

HPMainiac said:
When every pair of Wranglers (as in Jeans) you own has the belt loop over your left hip ripped off.
and your seat belt looks so tattered from being slammed in the door, but you don't mind because you are warm in the middle of winter when your friend in the YJ has icicles forming on his private parts. :chilly:

#465 ·
Not quite original but

and your seat belt looks so tattered from being slammed in the door, but you don't mind because you are warm in the middle of winter when your friend in the YJ has icicles forming on his private parts. :chilly:
This couldnt be more true. I had an 88 yj and I dreaded winter time bc me heat sucked sooo bad! I now have an 02 Tj and its always nice and toasty!

#25 ·
:2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: When you look at a YJ and think "Man I wish MINE was paid off so I could take it offroad!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.