YJ Project - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > YJ Project

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 04-21-2010, 12:20 PM   #1
GumboroJeep10
1995 YJ Wrangler 

YJ Project

Hi All,

My name is Josh, and I'm new to the forums here. I just bought a YJ from my brother for $1000, what a deal! But, it does need some minor work. Firstly, Where is the best place to buy replacement parts? Secondly, I am having a problem with the engine. The jeep runs pretty great for the most part, I can run it as much as I want and it will get me to where I need to go. The problem is that it intermittently stutters, almost like your loosing gas. It does that for about 30sec-1min then it stops and runs fine, until it happens again. I have tried fuel injection cleaner, changed the oxygen sensor, and the IAC Motor. The injectors have also been changed. I have taken it to a Chrysler dealer and they couldn't find any problems. Any help here guys?

Thanks!

GumboroJeep10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2010, 12:53 PM   #2
Allen52105
1993 YJ Wrangler 

try posting in the tech section. as far as your 30 sec to one min problem you might just have a clogged fuel line

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.