Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Will it fit in my Jeep?

378K views 538 replies 315 participants last post by  Lauriebbb 
#1 ·
Inspired by another thread and WillysEdition04's comment here, I think it would be fun to start a thread where you post pictures of crazy stuff you've managed to haul in your Jeep.

I've fit 5 31" tires & wheels in the back of my LJ w/ back seat removed, and I don't think i'd have a problem fitting 5 33's back there.

Heres pics I found with Google images:

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6946790

See less See more
#303 ·
Must have been fun getting that dryer in and out of there!!

#311 ·
Years ago when the Jeep came into civilian use, a person could order all kinds of attachments to install on the back much like the drilling rig pictured. i can remember seeing strange looking things mounted for post hole diggers, drills and I vaugley remember seeing a backhoe rig on one back in the strip pits a few years ago.

#320 ·
I don't have a picture of it but one day my neighbor called asking for help unloading his wife's new 4 wheeler

I show up and find that he stuffed a Yamaha Wolverine (older model) into the back of his XJ-he took off all 4 wheels and rotated the handle bars down and it slid in, then he just strapped it in and left the tail gate up. he drove over 80 miles with it like that. Took three of us to get it back out (dealership used a forklift to help him put it in)

#327 ·
#332 ·
No pic, but I once had 8 people total in my TJ as we were crossing a creek (2 guys, 6 women:thumbsup:). I had the rear seat out and it was standing room only for the 6 in the back. I had to ferry everyone back and forth many times that whole weekend we were camping....

#336 ·
Back in college I fit about nine sorority girls in my Jeep. :2thumbsup: :D

Also, moving to and from school always necessitated innovative packing. Fitting your entire life in a TJ means one of two things -- you either don't have much stuff or you learn to live without.