Will it fit in my Jeep? - Page 28 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Will it fit in my Jeep?

Advance Adapters SYE KitsFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 08-25-2011, 07:12 AM   #406
Andywear
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Super win^^

[I]Errrrrrr[/I], Will complain else where - &y
Andywear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2011, 11:04 AM   #407
robert_hollis
2006 TJ Wrangler 

That's gotta be a back breaker loading

[URL="https://picasaweb.google.com/hollisr4/TJ?feat=directlink"]2006 TJ[/URL]
[URL="http://picasaweb.google.com/hollisr4/1979JeepCherokee?feat=directlink"]1979 SJ[/URL]
1978 Cherokee Chief - bought for parts, and sold as a runner
robert_hollis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2011, 12:45 AM   #408
_Yeti_
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I prefer to keep my kegs cold while driving:

Unread 08-26-2011, 01:20 AM   #409
oldtime_ironman
Web Wheeler
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Yeti_ View Post
I prefer to keep my kegs cold while driving:

That give a whole new meaning to "open container"
oldtime_ironman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2011, 12:49 AM   #410
PonyExp305

those pixes makes me LOL I like to see more pixes coming more.
()_) ()_) ---- )_)........()_)--- ) ()_) ---- )_)
PonyExp305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2011, 07:10 PM   #411
jeepdude1987
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtime_ironman View Post
That give a whole new meaning to "open container"
That is what I thought!!!
jeepdude1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2011, 10:58 PM   #412
Awesome
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Yesterday I took my cat to the vet. He was freaking out, I wasn't sure if I could get him into the Jeep. It was "interesting" how such a small animal can do so much... Anyway, he has claws. Sharp ones. The Jeep is manual shift and a soft top. 20 miles of highway. 'Nuff said.
My parents used to have a cat that loved to sleep on the soft top. I hated it because I was afraid she would stick her claws through it. Anyways, one time my dad was driving down the highway at 45 MPH and he heard this tiny 'mew.' He thought "Nawwwww..." and kept going... until he started hearing a "MEOW! MEEEOOOWWW!!"

The cat stayed on the roof rack of his Jeep for 5 miles before it started to REALLY make a fuss...

The same cat didn't really have a problem with being in a moving car, but she HATED to be in a box. She literally ripped a cardboard box she was inside to shreds in 1 hour's time. Right as we pulled into the driveway she got out of the box.
”This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!” ~Adolph Hitler, 1935, on The Weapons Act of Nazi Germany
Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2011, 11:08 PM   #413
Maverickxeo
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
My parents used to have a cat that loved to sleep on the soft top. I hated it because I was afraid she would stick her claws through it. Anyways, one time my dad was driving down the highway at 45 MPH and he heard this tiny 'mew.' He thought "Nawwwww..." and kept going... until he started hearing a "MEOW! MEEEOOOWWW!!"

The cat stayed on the roof rack of his Jeep for 5 miles before it started to REALLY make a fuss...

The same cat didn't really have a problem with being in a moving car, but she HATED to be in a box. She literally ripped a cardboard box she was inside to shreds in 1 hour's time. Right as we pulled into the driveway she got out of the box.
When we were trying to sell our house, we had to take the FOUR cats out of it; so we had kennels for them to sleep in in the vehicle(s). One cat would hide (he would NOT go ANYWHERE), two of them wouldnt care. The last one, would climb right into the kennel. Wed say 'Come on, we are going for a drive' and that cat would go in his kennel and look at us. Ive NEVER seen a cat do that...
Maverickxeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2011, 12:45 AM   #414
Awesome
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverickxeo View Post
When we were trying to sell our house, we had to take the FOUR cats out of it; so we had kennels for them to sleep in in the vehicle(s). One cat would hide (he would NOT go ANYWHERE), two of them wouldnt care. The last one, would climb right into the kennel. Wed say 'Come on, we are going for a drive' and that cat would go in his kennel and look at us. Ive NEVER seen a cat do that...
Wow that is crazy... closest thing I've ever seen is when we went camping there was an RV and he had two cats that lived in it full-time.
”This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!” ~Adolph Hitler, 1935, on The Weapons Act of Nazi Germany
Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2011, 03:37 PM   #415
Ric-san
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Found this pic on a historical web site...Its the 5th Marine Division Band celebrating after the fall of Iwo Jima...I count 14 devil-dogs...

Ric-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2011, 12:23 PM   #416
danielbuck
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I managed to fit 5 35" tires in my jeep, will upload a photo that I took when I get home
Unread 09-29-2011, 08:24 PM   #417
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

I got a conn 20k sousaphone in the back the other week. No pics though, next time though.
Unread 09-30-2011, 09:10 AM   #418
95tealxj

Rofl at the jetski
95tealxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2011, 06:03 PM   #419
oldtime_ironman
Web Wheeler
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwbrown View Post
I got a conn 20k sousaphone in the back the other week. No pics though, next time though.
I just wanna know HOW. Also, did anyone stare at ya?
oldtime_ironman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2011, 07:46 PM   #420
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I just wanna know HOW. Also, did anyone stare at ya?
It was mostly luck and some cargo straps. Pretty funny with the bell sticking out, band director wasnt happy with how I got it around though.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.