Will it fit in my Jeep? - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Will it fit in my Jeep?

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 12-12-2009, 01:14 PM   #136
TYLER_USCG
2004 TJ Wrangler 

i wish i had a pic of when i moved. my jeep was slammed pack but ima believer now that anything can be done with a jeep i mean ANYTHING

TYLER_USCG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2009, 05:46 PM   #137
JoeySnow70
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut72 View Post
Ok so its nothing big, but I fit another Jeep in the back of mine today. Ok so its the boys first Jeep and its a power wheels, but was still excited to bring it home. he is only 4 months old so he is a little too small to get in it just yet, but it wont be long. I cant wait to send him down to the neighbors house to pick up their little girl..

Congrats!!! Your Jeep is pregnant with a baby jeep!!!
FrankenHeep the 97 TJ, 4 Banger with Franken Lift (to many donnors to list), 33" Buckshots, 4.88 Gears, cheapo 8,000lb winch W synth line, 8.8 rear end, Riddler Diff Covers, Tom Wood shaft, some armor, Sanden OBA, CB, GPS, SYE and some other acronyms I can not publish.
JeepForum Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club Member #0
Hegh qaSpa' quvHa'
JoeySnow70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2009, 05:54 PM   #138
Unlimited04
This post/info=my opinion

2004 LJ Wrangler 

bump
Unlimited04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2009, 08:02 PM   #139
Dead_End
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I going to go pick up a hood tomorrow for a Mustang. I'll try yo take pictures for y'all.
Dead_End is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2009, 08:03 PM   #140
ajamison
1991 MJ Comanche 

i've had 4 35s in the back of mine
ajamison is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2009, 08:11 PM   #141
Manche87
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazyj View Post

Found the best way to store ski's and boards. Zip tie them to the bumper and windshield tie downs!!

i got the same skis
Unread 12-15-2009, 08:57 PM   #142
Dmcastino
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazyj View Post

Found the best way to store ski's and boards. Zip tie them to the bumper and windshield tie downs!!
I'd be a little worried about trashin my gear with vehicles in front of me flinging up crap off the road . Either way, I can't wait for spring break, looks like I'm headed out to Steamboat Springs
Dmcastino is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2009, 09:06 PM   #143
Unlimited04
This post/info=my opinion

2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmcastino View Post
Either way, I can't wait for spring break, looks like I'm headed out to Steamboat Springs
Hit me up, I'll be around I've got unlimited access to Keystone, Breck, A-basin and 10 days at Vail
Unlimited04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2009, 09:56 PM   #144
tato1111
1995 ZJ 

did anyone notice the elk guy has his spare tire stuffed back there as well, haha.
tato1111 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-19-2009, 06:52 AM   #145
JeeperFound
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Ok so its nothing big, but I fit another Jeep in the back of mine today. Ok so its the boys first Jeep and its a power wheels, but was still excited to bring it home. he is only 4 months old so he is a little too small to get in it just yet, but it wont be long. I cant wait to send him down to the neighbors house to pick up their little girl..

That is so funny because I just did this with my daughters pink powerwheels jeep last night!!
Unread 12-20-2009, 06:36 PM   #146
KraZeDav
1992 YJ Wrangler 

The Wife ^^^
dsc03540a.jpg  
KraZeDav is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-20-2009, 07:21 PM   #147
mudcrawler90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Reminds me of this

from the motovational posters thread
Having to tow your Jeep down the road with a stock truck is like water skiing naked, its embarrassing, your being pulled by a single line, and it hurts a little but in the end all you can do is look back on it and laugh!
/l , [____],
l------L--[]lllllll[]-_
()_) ()_)==♠=)_)
mudcrawler90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-20-2009, 09:25 PM   #148
CooterBrown

1965 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_Jeep View Post
Click free.........

cheater you cut the back off!!! haha jk
CooterBrown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-21-2009, 06:34 AM   #149
Dead_End
2000 TJ Wrangler 

as promised, here's a hood from a 76 mustang stuffed in the back. The hood is 2 inches wider than the space between the roll bars and about 3 inches longer than the space between the glove box and rear window, so it was a little interesting

not the best picture, but it's all I have
Dead_End is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2010, 09:51 AM   #150
fang_x
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I had a 1976 can am dirt bike stuffed into the back, aswell as my friend lol, thing was a b**** to put in.. those old bikes weigh quite a bit, had the rear seat removed, front passenger seat folded up front bike shoved in at a 75 degree angle, and my friend stuck in the little room left sitting on my sub woofer box lol.

then an other time i had a freezer in the back with the tailgate open, had half of it hanging out the rear lol.

also transported a bed on the top with the roof down, and then it started to rain alot, got pretty wet

and then i transferred my soft top in the back while having my hardtop on, it dont like fitting inside the jeep lol
fang_x is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.