Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Will it fit in my Jeep?

378K views 538 replies 315 participants last post by  Lauriebbb 
#1 ·
Inspired by another thread and WillysEdition04's comment here, I think it would be fun to start a thread where you post pictures of crazy stuff you've managed to haul in your Jeep.

I've fit 5 31" tires & wheels in the back of my LJ w/ back seat removed, and I don't think i'd have a problem fitting 5 33's back there.

Heres pics I found with Google images:

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6946790

See less See more
#4 ·
I have a 06 Buell Lightening and i have comtiplated taking the back seat out and pushing the passenger seat allt he way forward and trying the fit the bike in there kitty corner...never done it tho.

#8 ·
About 2 weeks ago I fit 4 people that I picked up from the airport as well as 6 huge overweight pieces of luggage with the top down. I had luggage bag jammed in between my spare tire carrier and one of the guests head who was sitting in the back seat. We got soo many weird looks driving to my house, luckily im like 15 min away from the airport though.

#9 ·
I put my KLX style pit bike in my jeeps. It actually fits better in the hard top than soft, But the stocker with soft is way lower and easier on the back for loading and unloading. All i have to do is fold the passenger seat up, Put the rear tire down there, Strap the handle bars in on the cage. I could squeeze a person in the back, But usually the bike, Gear, Fuel can, Tools, Spares takes up the extra. Ill try and get a pic, People thinks its cool i can fit my whole pit area and bike in there.

#22 ·
haha never seen this thread before. well found out i can fit 5 32's in my jeep
with the rear seat out

fit ford 8.8 into the jeep (fold passenger seat forward and then axle in) surprised the guy at the junkyard.

fit a dana35 in my jeep with the rear seat in, passenger in front seat (one side passenger rear footwell area and other side hangs sideways over seat.

#23 ·
I would post up my pic, but Unlimited04 already found it :laugh:. Thats my Jeep and Jetski in the first post and Imped4now is the one strapping it down. We only had to go maybe half a mile, and I had just gotten that ski for free, so I was way too excited to start working on it and get it running to wait for my dad to get home with the truck! :rofl:. I kinda want to put it back in there and go to the boat ramp and launch the Jetski out of the back of the Jeep just to see the look on everyone else's face

#29 ·
This thread could also be called "How to make your jeep ride better" and made a sticky :rofl:

And they say Jeeps don't have room :rolleyes:

Brandon

#35 ·
Thankfully the hardware store I got it at is less than a mile away around the corner. I did take the back way through the neighborhood so I could keep it slow - maybe had 400 yds on the real road. It wouldn't have gone anywhere really, but it was funny. Got a few thumbs up driving through the Publix parking lot.