who loves their wrangler unlimited? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > who loves their wrangler unlimited?

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Savvy FREE SHIPPING!Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 10-15-2011, 11:03 AM   #16
rubibluejay
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Jay

rubibluejay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2011, 11:06 AM   #17
Keiff
2012 JK Wrangler 

That's what he gets for jammin that track... The wrangler was just protesting his choice in music
Keiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2011, 11:26 AM   #18
rubibluejay
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiff View Post
That's what he gets for jammin that track... The wrangler was just protesting his choice in music
Maybe that's what's keeping my Jeep from getting the DW!

Jay
rubibluejay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2011, 11:25 AM   #19
bobthecatkiller
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped View Post
DW doesn't know the difference between stock and modified. Don't spread BS if you don't know what you're talking about.
You don't know what your talking about there is no problem with stock jks getting the death wobble it's just not a problem. There are many things that can cause a DW But he thinks it's a like a chronic problem with jks off the line it's not. And that's all I'm saying I'm not saying stock compenents can't get DW but if I go to a dealer right now and buy a jk chances are not going to get the death wobble. I don't think the guy who started the thread understood what the DW was and he just saw alot of threads about it and assumed it was a chronic problem with jks and that everyone gets the DW. Maybe he didn't but I felt I should explain.
Unread 10-16-2011, 11:33 AM   #20
AzJKunlimited
2012 JK Wrangler 

I too own a 2012 Sahara and love the room and new motor. I pull a trailer with quads, tent trailer, ect.. and the additonal power is welcomed. I am sure whatever you decide will work nicely because it a Wrangler, Good luck!
AzJKunlimited is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2011, 12:24 PM   #21
LimeLJ
2004 LJ Wrangler 

I love mine! My TJ Unlimited...

I do want a 2012 Sahara with all the body color options. The around $500 monthly payment even with a down payment is killer though.
LimeLJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
jeep wrangler , problems , unlimited , white

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.