Where to buy OME shocks? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > Where to buy OME shocks?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 12-30-2011, 05:45 AM   #1
FXSTCHEWY

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Where to buy OME shocks?

Anyone recommend a place to buy these shocks for a decent price? can you get them in black?

- Wannbe Old Guy Jeep Club Member
-06' Unlimited,3" BDS/Zone,American Eagle 185's,Cooper St's 33x12.5's,Ramsey 8.5,Tomken,Jeeperman,Warrior,Tuffy, Pioneer.
FXSTCHEWY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2011, 07:03 AM   #2
STIFLER
2005 LJ Wrangler 

OME and decent price cant be used in the same sentence... your best bet northridge4x4. for the price there are other shocks that are as nice IMO. Bilstein comes to mind
Unread 12-30-2011, 10:10 AM   #3
Maverickxeo
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I got my Bilsteins from Northride4x4.ca (the fellow who runs the place is an amazing guy!) and got my dads OME from him as well. I always go down there to pick up my parts (seeing as he is only half an hour away) and he always treats me very nice, and gives very good pricing.
Maverickxeo is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.