When offroad, does it really bounce so much? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > Wrangler General Discussion > When offroad, does it really bounce so much?

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 06-21-2008, 07:29 PM   #16
Rhino64
2008 JK Wrangler 

Look in your owners manual it will give you the correct pressure for the TJ.

Rhino64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2008, 08:33 PM   #17
esad_b
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino64 View Post
Look in your owners manual it will give you the correct pressure for the TJ.
Too bad the 97 TJ out of the factory doesnt come with 30" tires to begin with neither are they M/T'r tires... but thanks for response
--- 2.5L | 5SPD | 31" Goodyear Authority A/T | Ramsey 8000 Winch | Rubicon Rocker Guards ---
My Progress Page
esad_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2008, 07:15 AM   #18
Rhino64
2008 JK Wrangler 

Yes your right, but I would still use the pressure setting in the manual. Not the pressure shown on the tire it self. Then stop by a tire shop and they should be able to give you a more accurate pressure setting based on your vehicle weight.

I owned a 97 TJ and also ran 30" tires, but I don't remember what pressure I kept, my tires at. I really liked my TJ in a lot of ways better than the JK. To me it was a lot simpler machine and not bogged down with all this computer control BS. I guess I'm just old school. As already stated in previous post airing down when your off-road is going to make a big difference in your ride quality. Good luck and enjoy your Jeep.
Rhino64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2008, 08:31 AM   #19
bigj1974
1999 TJ Wrangler 

the next step is to buy a set of quick disconnects.
bigj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.